Your opinions on my SQ5 deal - please don't be too harsh!

How can I improve this? So far it is the best I’ve done. I guess more off MSRP would help. Anything else I’m missing? If only I qualified for Audi loyalty credit :disappointed:

I’ll be buying out of state, so the dmv costs aren’t part of the deal.

Look at this, but discount is not enough, MF is jacked up, are you not using audicare? I know it’s 15k a year so RV isn’t great. - Signed SQ5 P+ in Texas - 65k MSRP 36/12 - 617.xx per month + MSDs ***tax credit lease***

There have been many SQ5 deals here lately, search the forum a bit and you will know pretty readily how you need to improve. Shoot you can even take a deal someone else shared and take it to your dealer and ask them to match.

1 Like

Yes, I don’t get the lease cash thing since I’m not “loyalty”. If I add in the AudiCare, my payment goes up a bit. What’s the benefit of the higher residual?

The MF is close to the same as the link you shared. But his is a bit higher since he did less MSDs and put cash down.

And, we got the same discount off MSRP.

He does 3k less miles over 36 months. And he put cash down. Where as mine is like less than $100, but I couldn’t figure out how to make the calculator do that.

Yep, it is his residual value being higher and the extra $1500 incentives that made his lease so much better.

He went with a higher MF but paid more money upfront.

no, take a look again, incentives we’re cooked into the sales price, and what “loyalty” it’s season of audi and 1500 lease cash, everyone gets that. The MF on your deal is inflated, that could mean 50+ a month. I didn’t put any “cash down” I paid cash out of pocket to cover taxes etc.

If I set my residual to 60% in the calculator (where the posted deal in Texas was) I immediately bring it down to $687 a month. I asked the dealer a couple of times about the MF, there is no changing it. If my total incentives went to $2250 instead of $750 then I’d be at $644. That’s below 1%.

If I only drove 12k miles a year, then I could easily get the desired 1%.

Super appreciate everyone’s help on here while I learn about leases and how MF and residual affects the monthly payment! Thanks for going through it with me @macdonaldj2

Have they given you a specific reason why they won’t give you buy rate MF?

Since you’re doing a 36/15 without Audicare that’s the RV, you can’t change that unless you get audicare which brings it to +1. MF is .000164 (check edmunds) that’s what it’s at on 36/12.