X5 loaner please evaluate?

$950 inception fees… I think first month payment and some registration fees.

MSRP: 63885
Sell price: 51000 (dealer stuck on $52.3 but CA said GSM will give that)
MF: 0.00166
Rebates: 2000 lease, 1000 loyalty and 500 corporate… (Not sure I should use CCA)
Some fees I dont understand are this 950 as down payment /Inception fees.

But to me this deals looks like better than 1% of MSRP

1 Like

20% is a strong discount on an X5 period right now. Do you have the lease worksheet to check all the numbers? If everything looks good there, I’d say you’re well on your way to a good deal. The 63k X5 is fairly base, though right?. If you’re not set on an X5, you can get more features for the same or a slightly higher monthly.

1 Like

Looks very good for an X5. Is this an offer you received or an offer you made to a dealer?

Take it great deal on a x5

do y’all just click the calculator and see the nmbers OP posted?

when i click on it I just see the fields with generic numbers

1 Like

Yes, I see the OP’s deal pre-populated when I click on the link above. I think people were having similar issues before and it was actually a work firewall issue.

t it happens at my house too and via mobile.

Try different devices?

My memory was incorrect. I found the other calculator problem thread, but it’s not related to this.

Yes. That is what I want… I want heads up display and the sport seats… but those cars are difficult to find…

Also has anyone looked at MPPK Tuning…
Got a quote of 1400… 1080 in parts and 320 in labor… ( i think labor is bit high) but in grand scheme does not matter…

How many miles are on the loaner?

4200 miles on the loaner…

Do you guys think the rebates will expire after sept 3 or will they continue?

Looks like a great deal on an X5.

I think the better question is will this car still be around, they are offering this deal to anyone that walks in the door

Am I missing something, what kind of X5 is it? 35i, 40e, etc? Great deal in any case. That deal will be gone in the next couple of days, whether you take it or not.