WTB Good deals on a Lease - Detroit Metro area, have examples/contacts? AWD Small SUV with AEB & BLIS & Heated Seats

Thanks for the great forum! Gathering more details to hone in a good fit, and get some examples / contacts for a good lease deal.
Thanks for any info - I’m in the Novi, MI area.
Looking for a reliable option that can handle MI winter and pot-holes (Fiance). A fair deal and a good value on the vehicle.

15k miles per year, open on length, and 1500-2k downpay +/- (flexible). Shooting for something more attractive than a used car, from my limited perception that is around $350 /month +/- $25 or but looking for more deals/options.

Must have: AWD & AEB - automatic emergency braking (collision mitigation) & BLIS & Heated Seats & hands free, low frequency for dealer service

Nice to have: Adaptive cruise / navigation / dealer service (pickup for oil changes etc)

Mazda CX-5 GT AWD and Infinity QX50 are two options of interest but not limited to those (looking for an easy to drive SUV for the fiance with car-like handling); Open to other options.
If the 2019 Lincoln MKC has AEB that might be considered. and a Ford Edge on the large end of the size envelope.
Rogue is another option if the deal is just too good to pass up, but thinking to avoid a CVT, and avoid anything that may require more frequent dealer visits.

Appreciate any specific examples on what to expect for % off MSRP, MF, residual, and any dealers or sales contacts.

I work in marine sales (boats) and will be happy to trade referrals;

Best regards,

Teeps

2 Likes