Worst leases you've seen

I guess… but why would you ask the broker to begin with knowing full well you aren’t going through them?

3 Likes

Possible that broker gets paid one way or another. Like pay a fee and get these numbers and go hunt the deal yourself? Or pay more and also get full service through me?
Have not seen that but just may be…

1 Like

Exactly. I mentioned that in my first response - “My broker has two options. He can either give you the numbers or do the deal for you.”

I pay him either way for his time.

Interesting conversation guys but this is a thread about worst leases, not worst dealership stories. You should probably start a new thread if you want to share bad experiences.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry. People kept asking questions, so I kept answering. Will stop. Sorry about that. Didn’t mean to sideline things so much.

Effectively 627.78 per month for an Audi A3.

1 Like

This was due to bad credit. :frowning:

I don’t think bad credit affects money due at signing? Correct me if I’m wrong. Were MSDs put down as well?

In a secondary way it may as there could be max loan amount thus the rest is sitting in DAS that could not be financed.

eeek! $10k DAS

I would be driving it very, very, very carefully

Well, I would hope you would be driving any car very carefully. Who wants to get into an accident regardless of money down on a lease?

1 Like

Well I’m kinda bored of my current car and I’ve got GAP so why not. Plus it’s LA. It’s just a matter of time until I’m rear ended on the i10 anyway.

2 Likes

You still don’t understand what’s happening here… do you?

I think that was due to bad judgment…all the way around. For $16k you could buy a new jetta outright, and be allot better off.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some great posts for deals on Jaguar Sportbrakes. So, I decided to see if there was a deal to be had… Below is what I found from one dealer…

1 Like

Ha! Maybe they think it’s like wine, gets better with age :wine_glass:

1 Like

Did you show them samples of other Sportbrake offers? Maybe it’s a west coast thing. The good deals appear to be on the east coast.

1 Like

I didn’t. I spoke to a dealer in NY and they said $25k off is no problem. They said they can even lease it with a 43% residual on a 33 month/12k. All in all a horrific car deal.

25% off with dealer cash or not? If with with dealercash, it’s pretty bad discount.
Without I think you can push them a little bit more, depends on the MSRP of the car…

How much is dealer cash?