Working on an XC90 T6 Momentum lease?

What have you been getting, if you don’t mind sharing?

So far only one offer.

Your lease payment will be $799 a month with tax included. On a T5 FWD R-Design.

They won’t tell me the adjusted cap cost but are working with a .00052 MF and 55% residual. 36/10. No money down, and like I said they told me that MSDs dont exist for Volvo.

Clearly we’re wasting eachother’s time so I’ve moved on to other dealerships. Not just beacuse the offer was rediculious, but also because I’ve come to realize I’d rather a lower optioned T6 than a more ‘loaded’ T5. (which isn’t good as it relates to leases beacuse the T5 has a lower MF right now than the T6)

Wow.

The last 2 XC90’s I did were as followed:

T6 Mom
MSRP: 61,090
36/10
$582 pre tax, $629 with tax. No A-Plan
First Month (629) + Doc fee (175)+ Plates/reg (221) Due at signing = 1,000

With full MSD’s it was $580ish and 6500 of msds.
Nothing crazy but I thought it was alright

1 Like

Yeah, doesn’t seem spectacular. Adding A-plan won’t make a huge ding either. Hopefully the incentives match up to the S90 with a few $K cash and then we’ll be rocking. I guess I’ll wait :smiley:

They don’t need to.

Large luxury sedans/ sedans just arent selling. Which is why we see crazy huge incentives/discounts on them.

SUV’s are, everyone wants one.

Hoping for those on popular SUV’s just isn’t realistic.

2 Likes

Yea with A plan it seems like a few K off of a T6.

For example there’s a Sand T6 with the 21" wheels and a few other things that stickers for 60540.00. A plan with the correct options brings it down to $57,297. There’s a $750 bonus A plan, plus $2000 Volvo cash right now. that should bring me down to $54,547. Now it’s a pipe dream, but I’d like to get another $2500 off of on top of that from the dealer. And that’s the part I don’t think is possible, but the one I’m looking at has been on the lot for 120+ days according to cargurus so I’m hoping that will help.

The MF is supposed to be .00090 on a T6 right now (as opposed to 0.00052 for T5). With 10 MSDs (assuming 10 is the max I can do I’m still not sure?) it should bring the MF down to 0.00040. 57% residual on a 36/10. I’m willing to do 39/10 but don’t know what those factors are yet. I basically come up with $702 a month nothing down but MSDs if they won’t come off the price beyond the Volvo incentives. If I can get that extra $2500 I’m looking for off, I should be down to $625 a month.

So far not sure if its possible.

Honestly, worst case scenario. I’m not opposed to just getting an insane deal on a well-optioned S90 and calling it a day.

Still, I really like the XC90s and want one lol, so can’t hurt to try. Also willing to do a T5 if I ABSOLUTELY have to.

On the other hand, I’m reading elsewhere on these forums that 8% off before incentives isn’t impossible. Would this be a correct method of calculating this?

A-Plan MSRP Pricing
-8% Dealer Discount
-$750 Bonus A-Plan Rebate
-$2000 Current Volvo Cash incentive
=Total Sales price

Sounds too good to be true, my guess is dealers will do that 8% but it would INCLUDE Volvo incentives… no?

I stopped in at Volvo Culver City, CA on Friday just to see if they had any end of the quarter amazing deals on the XC90. Without pushing too hard, I had them down to Minimal drive off (First, DMV) at $560 a month including tax. This was for a 53K MSRP. I still have 2 months on my current lease so it wasn’t enough to pull the trigger yet.

1 Like

Was this a T5 or T6?

I’ve had much better luck dealing with Rusnak in Pasadena than Culver City. PM me if you’d like the name of who I was working with.

When I leased mine in January, the F&I guy was clueless about them and had to go ask the sales manager, who said no one had done them in the 5 years he had been there. So my guess is dealership ignorance.

If you have A-Plan then a ~$60k T6 Mom should be ~$650 for 36/12 with ease.

T5, though we never even got down to a specific car, more just price range. I knew it would take a great deal to get me to bite this early in the process.

Does anyone know where I can get the residual and MF for a 36/10 in April in Florida?

I’m asking on Edmunds but not getting a reply (understandable its only been a day since I posted the question) but I’m conversing with these dealers today via e-mail and I’m anxious for the info.

If I need to just wait for a reply on edmunds, I will. Just thought I’d ask.

Program ended yesterday. New programs will probably be out around midday-ish

1 Like

I shall wait patiently in that case.

Thank you!

“Patience is a virtue”

“Good things come to those who wait”

1 Like

Well no numbers yet for the day… but will continue to wait.

Meantime I had another question. I had two dealers today tell me that after A-Plan they will not negotiate a single dollar additional off.

They said the plan wont allow them to do it. If It was one dealer I’d call bullshit, but two now have said that its a ‘no haggle price, which means they wont haggle another cent’

so… is there truth to this or should I just go elsewhere?

I’d recommend reading through the thread on the S90. A lot of this has been covered there too (including the A-Plan issue).

2 Likes

Well it looks like my XC90 dreams are shot. At least for this month.

The MF went up…

24/10 36/10 39/10
T5 RDES FWD - .00065 and 66% / 55% / 52%
T6 MOM AWD - .00103 and 66% / 57% / 54%
$2000 lease cash