Why is main web page not updated?

Wondering why the main page of the website, the twitter feed and the facebook page are not updated? Would be great to see super deals pushed that way.

Thanks,

Cause we are greedy and like to hoard the great deals to ourselves.

Plus the internet is stupid. They’ll see what is published as an “attainable” deal, and assume dealers will cater to their beck and whim and require them to hit all those targets.

Look what happened with that bloomberg article on the $54 i3

3 Likes

That Bloomberg article was ridiculous. I get what you’re saying. I don’t mind perusing the forums.

Because Leasehackr staff has an editorial staff of one, who also has a day job. And we don’t collect ad revenue. :slight_smile:

That said, we’d like to make the site as useful as possible. More content and improvements are coming so folks can get the most out of Leasehackr.

If anyone wants to suggest content for the homepage/Facebook/Twitter, please PM me. Or perhaps create a thread in the “Suggestions” category (e.g., “Suggested Article”). We’ll definitely credit you in the article.

5 Likes

We appreciate you @michael

2 Likes

Why not generate a few ads to make it worth it?

charge dealers a fixed amount to post deals on the marketplace like other sites

fixed (monthly) amount for X deals

I want to give you ad revenue… you guys won’t get back to me. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Michael is getting ready to sell to FB or Google :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know about FB or Google, but Internet Brands have been picking up on forums in recent years.

yes please accept ads, its only fair and we’ll understand. Will even make sure to whitelist the site so the ads come through…!