Which BMW leases best?

Define “huge difference”

Maybe 330 is a Goldilocks you can both be happy with.

More than $100.
When I was looking at the 330i they were just about the same price as the 430i. Pretty much the same the car except the 430 has a wider stance and lower roofline.
between the 330 & 430, I would rather just do the 430.
But if the 320 is significantly less I would rather sacrifice the performance and save the money.

330 is a sedan/wagon. 430, except the GC, is a 2dr coupe/cab.

I am referring to the Gran Coupe

You should be able to get a 330 for significantly less than a 430 GC. Especially since you’re much more likely to find a 330 loaner.

2 Likes

Take a look at this post:

3 series has better residuals and better incentives. I’d look for at least 15% off MSRP before incentives on a loaner, but I’m sure other more experienced members could have a better perspective.

Since @BMW_Dave put in the effort to compile that list, I’d give him an opportunity to earn your business.

1 Like

Where are you loacted. You should be able to get a 430i GC loaner in CA.

I am near Los Angeles…

The “lowest payment” lease will be a 320i loaner. 67% residual (minus loaner mileage adjustment) and 4K in incentives for a 2 year lease.

Between a 330i and 430i (considering almost same price point) you’re looking at a 4% residual difference, with 4k incentives on both.

there’s multiple dealers regularly offering deals on BMWs from SoCal. Go to the marketplace section and look for previous offers and contact them and see what they can do for you. @ethanMINI just posted a 430 the other day. Maybe also @BMW_Dave or @Samson can help

2 Likes

Thank you! How do you calculate the loaner mileage adjustment? Is there a specific formula?
Is it better to do a 24 month lease on a loaner than a 36?

is the car driven mainly by you? I would definitely go for the 330 over the 320 because the 320 does not have adequate power for me. But if you are the one driving it then the 320 will be cheaper. You should easily get a 330 cheaper than a 430 though

I prefer the 430 for the liftback’s added volume/ease of loading, but I suspect they will run more than the 330. I am beginning my search for a 430 or 440 GC in the Seattle area, so hopefully I can find a loaner but I’m not too optimistic.

Blocis the car driven mainly by you? I would definitely go for the 330 over the 320 because the 320 does not have adequate power for me. But if you are the one driving it then the 320 will be cheaper. You should easily get a 330 cheaper than a 430 thoughkquote

I am upgrading from a Prius :grinning:! Anything has more power than that… I don’t care that much about the power. My current issue is that I do not want a black interior and I don’t like the look of the brushed silver dash trim. i would prefer the black wood dash trim and a beige interior and a sunroof. That and the loaner needs to have less than 5000 miles… I am in socal so I am sure I will find something. I am not in a rush. My trusty Prius is serving me well until then!

If you just want the lowest possible payment it will be the 320i for sure

Assuming the car has less than 5000 miles it’s current mileage minus 500 miles multiplied by .25 per mile. An example:
4500 miles on the car minus 500 = 4000 miles x .25 = $1000 deducted from the stated RV %.

If it’s over 5000 miles takes an additional 4% dep hit and will most likely be very expensive to lease unless you can get 25% off msrp or more.

Just an example I have a 320i that’s 14%~ off, 1,499 down, 298+tax/mo. and a 330i 19%~ off, 2,250 down, 299+tax/mo.

Use for reference, or search the forum for bmw 320 or 330.

Blockquote Just an example I have a 320i that’s 14%~ off, 1,499 down, 298+tax/mo. and a 330i 19%~ off, 2,250 down, 299+tax/mo.
Use for reference, or search the forum for bmw 320 or 330.

Are they loaner cars? Where are you located?

Yes, Loaners. Pleasanton, CA, Nor-Cal, East Bay

If the loaner only has 2,000 miles, how much of a discount off the MSRP should i expect?