GoSeeTed Discussion

,Most definitely.

Truth is many new car departments lose money every month.

Fixed Ops (Service and Parts) keep the store open

New Car get’s people in the door (and feeds service)

Used Car/F&I bring in the profit.

1 Like

I bet this guy can’t post any deals because he heard “1% rule” earlier and none of his “deals” are less than 1% LOL

Yeah, ive been MIA for a bit so i’ll read up on his current situation

@GoSeeTed still waiting on sample deals.

It’s funny, @GoSeeTed stepped into a minefield by coming to this forum, posting his not-so-humble pricing and not providing any sample deals…ouch!

2 Likes

Hey @Ed_Churchward … if you were a REAL leasehackr you would have gotten that hellcat for under $500…if only you had spent $1000 with @GoSeeTed tsss tsss tsss…what a rookie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: GoSeeTed Car Buying/Leasing Service, Serving All 50 States

On the Lexus LS460, there’s currently $5k bonus cash and with the $1k PGA cert, that means you only got 12% off MSRP, which seems super weak for an outgoing model.

@ChevyPhil and @chevysalesgirl easily beat you on the Bolt deal.

Only the RDX seems like a good LeaseHackr-worthy deal. Is it $0 down or $0 drive-off (true sign and drive)?

1 Like

Plus, who would lease a 2017 Leaf for that much with the 200 mile range 2018 Leaf right around the corner? I thought they were giving the 2017s away.

1 Like

Where’s my popcorn ;-).

3 Likes
13 Likes

Just for your sake - don’t ever mention down money here, only $0 down deals. You’ll get slaughtered and most folks here know that $1k = `$30/mo, so they can figure out payments with any down.

5 Likes

You talk in dealerspeak. You need to learn to speak leasehackr.

4 Likes

Right on, just being thorough. 0 down is how we roll too. As I said, new here. Duly noted though :+1:

I gave up on the premier Bolt in Houston since one of the dealers would meet me at four hundred per month. I ended up getting something cheap until inventories have to be moved, hoping a better deal would then show up.

How does that $376 sound then? Obviously can’t say we could get that exact deal again but ya never know til you try and see what’s out there as of today

And obviously MJ aslo came here to Read comments, and sing Thriller … Those upfront fees from GoSeeTed can sure scare a girl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your $376 Bolt deal obviously isn’t the best. Adjusting for 12k, @ChevyPhil is at $332/month, ~$357 after tax, depending on location.

Can @ChevyPhil + @chevysalesgirl + I get a cut of your $799 fee since you don’t have to do any work for all your future Bolt deals from now on?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bay-area-chevy-specials-volt-bolt-cruze-or-any-chevrolet-contact-chevyphil-415-596-6262/12787/195?u=jon

4 Likes

For some I can see how the ‘$99 check your deal’ fee may come in handy. Present OP your deal, if they can beat it, and be lower after factoring in their service fee, why not?

And I do agree how this is may be a great option for people with little time on their hands, or prefer others doing the work on their behalf. But I guess any broker does that…

@daveydave424 People on here do that for free. Also, he can just say it’s a good deal without doing any work and collect the $99.

1 Like

Really not that hard, currently own one of these (older model) when I brought the car in for service they gave me the same selling price on a higher end model.