GoSeeTed Discussion

Can’t speak to the other issues regarding his grandmother, not sure the story there, but I would definitely not say that hiring us he’d be “blowing” anything. The whole point in hiring us is to get a deal that you can’t get on your own, to save the time and hassle required to do so, and have the car delivered to your house. The best deal, the least time spent, and home delivery. Hardly blowing your money.

Debatable

True statement

It is on a tiered scale based on MSRP, but the first tier is under $40,000 and we charge $599 for the full service at that tier, which as you know includes delivery and a painless car buying experience far removed from that of the dealership system.

You’re right about that I suppose. With enough time and research put into it, you may be able to get to the same deal. Many people have numbers from dealers already to start with that they send us and it’s very rare that we don’t improve the deal for our customers, often considerably. However you are correct in that with enough dedication, it is achievable on your own. Just a matter of how much your time/sanity is worth.

You continue to harp that you get the best deal, but I bet you can’t replicate some of the amazing deals that people on here have gotten on their own.

A post was merged into an existing topic: GoSeeTed Car Buying/Leasing Service, Serving All 50 States

People on here have gotten themselves some killer deals, cannot deny that in the slightest. But I wonder why you would “bet we can’t replicate some of them?” This is what we do, day in, day out, and have done for years. Why do you think that because people spend time on this forum (granted, and get some great information out of it) they would be better at it than we are? Our job that we are hired to do, is to find the best deal. I’m not sure why you think we can’t do that, but I’d love to hear your thoughts.

That reminds me, I need to set up a thread for our broker review section!

Thank you for the kind words man, was a pleasure working with you and we’re happy to do it again! Really appreciate you taking the time to write that up.

Please make sure to leave this review once Ted sets up his broker thread so other users are able to read about your experience.

I don’t see how you can compete with people here that can offer the same thing as you, for 300-400% less money.

Every broker operates a little differently. Some build their fees into the deal itself, others charge a flat rate. Ted does a percentage based off MSRP. This business model variety is great because it gives users a chance to evaluate what works best for them. Let’s not rail on Ted because they operate differently. I agree that it’d be great to see some of the best deals you guys have put together recently, but perhaps you can have those customers include it as part of their reviews once you create your dealer/broker thread.

4 Likes

You can move his post to the new review thread.

Oh yeah…

But HEY. You can’t tell me what to do.

still trying to poke the bear.

2 Likes

Just offering helping hand.

Can you stop being so nice to me when I’m trying to berate you?? :crossed_swords:

Enough off-topping already. Good enough?

1 Like

Mission accomplished. You were all witnesses.

Your claim is so outrageous. There are no other brokers on here who would make such a silly claim that they can get the best deal all the time.

So you are telling me you can get a 2017 330e loaner with MSRP of $58725 for $110/month including tax with $110 due at signing (24/12k)? Or a 2017 F-Type SVR loaner with MSRP of $144k for $822/month including tax with $2383 due at signing (33/10k)?

If you can do either of these, I will stop bashing you. Plus, you’d get a bunch of customers.

Come on, Jon. This is just unfair to compare these deals with anything. They are unicorns and may never be replicated by anyone else.