GoSeeTed Discussion

Hey man–yes this thread indeed is hilarious. I apologize that I didn’t get around to speaking with you earlier this week as I had intended, but you’ve got to understand from my perspective that I had customers I was working with who were ready to take delivery. You wanted to know what was possible, and not being all that familiar with the Delaware Hellcat market, I said I had to make some calls to see what was real. I started that Monday but being so close to the end of the month proved hard to get anyone on the phone to pencil a deal. It also seemed you’ve been looking at this car for about 4 or 5 months now so it didn’t appear very urgent. My plan was to call again Wednesday once things had slowed down a bit, but then saw this post and decided against it. You also said you “know the numbers like the back of your hand,” and so if that was the dealership “firesaling” the car, I’m not sure why you didn’t take it. The MF and RV in CA are a little stronger, which is why I thought I’d be able to get you where you wanted to be. I do wish you luck though man

Thanks for providing this!

Bendetto said that 5k was very strong for the car, I haven’t been looking at this particular car for months but have seen it up. As far as my urgency I had a deal in place at the end of July/ early August for this specific color and option combo at $650 where I signed the contract and put the deposit down and the dealer fked up the gas guzzler tax and refused to ship the car without me paying the extra $80 a month to cover it so I walked. Like I said if the numbers are there I would pull the trigger immediately. I’m not leasing a 3 series or a volvo like the majority of this people on the forum, It’s a 75k muscle car and in this price range people become very picky with colors and options and with it being a rwd monster it won’t see snow or rain so that’s why I can afford to sit and wait not to mention this is a 5th car. My offer is still open to you, if you can get it under that amount my money is there and I’ll probably be easy money as you have had to spend minimal time dealing with my needs and wants though I’m sure it won’t be a cake walk because they only make 1900 units a year, but don’t insult my intelligence and think I’m not ready to move on the car. Honestly though I’m not so sure you can get it there so here’s a chance to prove me wrong take it if you want.

As far as the delaware hellcat market goes, there is none, delaware is already a small state as it is, there are less than 10 hellcats in the entire state and only 3 other charger hellcats, like I said rare/super uncommon car. I cant find the color and options I want within a 300 mile radius. Just to help you clarify the entire situation.

Right on dude. Wasn’t a dig at your intelligence, but something that was just a little confusing to me, and I’m sure you can see why. But yeah it’s definitely a strong offer. I’d like to talk with you to hear more about that issue with the gas guzzler tax. Stay tuned, I’ll call you tomorrow

you don’t have my number, but I’ll gladly post it in our pms, as far as the gas guzzler goes I could have probably done something with a lawyer but I dont have the luxury to waste time so I simply walked and told them to refund the deposit and im not dealing with their bs.

A post was merged into an existing topic: GoSeeTed Car Buying/Leasing Service, Serving All 50 States

Hey everybody! Sorry I’ve been away but I’ve been slammed, we delivered over 50 cars in November and December is looking to be even bigger.

I wanted to drop back in because I was curious what happened to @Jon, @CaptQ, @Splattered, @nyclife and the rest that gave us so much heat? There was a lot of naysaying and doubting up until that contract was posted and since then, it’s been crickets. Have you all come to realize we do what we say we’re going to do, and are worth every penny? I’m assuming the haters have been quelled and that’s the reason for the silence. But I just had to drop back in because we actually really dig what the Leasehackr community is about and its goals. There is a lot of benefit and knowledge to be gained from browsing this forum. However, even after all that, getting a great deal and understanding how a lease works, can still be a complicated and time consuming process. And many simply don’t have the time to dedicate to that endeavor.

That’s where we come in–if you are looking for a company that has made lease hacking it’s business for the last 16 years, and would like to pay a professional to handle the negotiating process for you, and get the car delivered to your door, call us anytime at (888) 952-7490, or email Robby@GoSeeTed.com. 'Til then…

1 Like

Its been crickets because you cost more money than everyone else.

4 Likes

Were those 50 cars all from members in this forum? If not best to let this thread go and open a new thread. Best to cooperate with forum members versus causing friction. Business is business no room for personal egos. Just saying not knocking your business processes and pricing.

You’re the one that disappeared. I commented on your MDX deal. It was good, but not that hard to replicate. Surely not worth your $750 fee.

1 Like

I’m still here. I asked and you posted. Well done, and thanks for posting it.

On the other hand, If anyone is interested in a nice S90 for a low monthly payment and $0 fee to me for getting it, PM me or check out my thread!

Also, you still haven’t beaten my Volvo deal. I think the fee for that one is 1k.

1 Like

I strive to beat your Volvo deal 1 day!

P.s. what is your Volvo deal?

Now nothing :(. However, before I did one for 299.

1 Like

Not enough popcorn in the land to keep up with this thread. Lol.

/fistpump emoticon

Pricing is a little high but I see the value in your service. I’d recommend maybe doing a few vouch leases for some reputable members on here. If you can get them a great deal, I’m sure others will join/buy.

We do more work though, our services are not identical. Sure, you go out, you grind dealers, and then you send them into the store to sit down with F&I. And that’s fine, and one way of doing business. However, we do take it further with delivery to your door, and that takes more time than just grinding out the deal. We need to go over the contract ourselves and make sure it’s clean, and then we go over it with the customer so they have no questions. We submit the paperwork on behalf of the customers. Then we’re on the phone with the dealer, overseeing the delivery, making sure they leave on time, etc. Our customers never sit down with the finance manager, never go to the store. If they have a trade in, or a lease return, that’s taken care of through delivery as well. So yes, the price tag is higher but there’s more to it than just a smokin’ deal. There is a major convenience factor to working with us as well.

And we’ve been doing this for 16 years, you’re in the business less than a year, right? And in that time have had to bump your fees once or twice, yeah? That’s because you’re seeing the value in what services like ours bring to the table. That’s not a dig at you brother, I respect what you do. Just asking for the same courtesy is all.

1 Like

No they were not all from LH. Definitely a good handful, but most were not. There’s no intention to cause friction on my part, I’m about as easy going as they come. But from where I’m standing, I get all this static for the deals not being strong when people don’t have all the facts, or accused of sending in plants to write reviews for us, and then I provide some contrary evidence and suddenly everyone disappears. I thought that was worth noting is all.

Jon, there is a bottom on every deal. With enough patience and time, lots of people can manage to get there. The fee, as explained above, is not simply for the incredible deals we put together, but also for the time we save our customers, the frustration, and of course, the convenience. We may not be for everyone, but there are a LOT of people who find value in what we do, as evidenced by 16 years of successful business.