GoSeeTed Discussion

Not scared off 1 bit. Thanks for the congrats on the wife and kid, life is good! But that’s why I’m here–for the wife and the kid. I made a post specifically in the Marketplace section of this site to market our business and help out anyone who would like our assistance. Being here to help though, does not mean I’m sitting on this forum all day.

I’ve said it a number of times already, but our service is not for everyone. It is for people who value their time, and want to ensure they get the best deal and don’t have to do anything to get it. How do we know we got the best deal? We call everyone, on every deal. Most brokers find a couple stores that they know won’t give them any lip about kicking back a grand or 2 to the broker on each deal, and that broker calls those stores every time. We have no allegiance to anyone, So our value is in fact tremendous, but we do pay for the information we’re privy to, so we don’t hand it out for free. With over 20 years of experience in the car business…if that’s the kind of company you’d like on your side, doing all the legwork for you and getting you the best deal delivered to your door, call us at 888.952.7490. Otherwise, I’m using this section of LH exactly as intended.

User name fits.

We don’t list prices because we negotiate each deal individually. Anyone listing a price on their website is clearly not at the bottom on the deal, because no one knows what one store may do over another on any given day, until you actually call them and find out. Our fee is not just for getting you the best deal–our fee also includes getting the dealership all your pertinent information without you having to speak to them until delivery, it includes walking you thoroughly through your lease/sales contract (which no dealer will ever do), and getting the dealer to deliver the car straight to you. It’s not just about the deal—hell yes, we save you tons of money too, but you must comprehend what else we’re bringing to the table. Most brokers still send you into the store to finalize everything, at which point the dealership has a chance to take another swing at you. Not with us. 1 stop shop. If you want to know whether we’re worth our weight in gold…give us a call to find out.

So how exactly have you helped these forums, besides trying to get customers?

2 Likes

This forum loves to beat a dead horse…

2 Likes

Again, you make this statement and this community has no way to know if it’s true. Proving it would require an audit of your books, which I’m sure you wouldn’t want to provide. So it’s just best to not keep stating it, since its something that can never be substantiated.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: GoSeeTed Car Buying/Leasing Service, Serving All 50 States

Joined 20 days ago, not a single post. This happens to be your post… Not sketchy at all :upside_down_face:

Anyway, here’s informmation you could’ve got for FREE if you were a real user! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You are not doing him any favors by posting this BS in capital letters. That is if you are even for real.

2 Likes

There’s currently $3k lease cash for a Base MDX, so to get to your quote of $531/month with a true sign and drive, a dealer only needs to give a 2% discount off MSRP before the incentive. That was the best you were able to negotiate?

To get to $420/month with true sign and drive, a dealer needs to give a discount of ~9.5% off MSRP before the incentive. This shoudn’t be hard with 2018s arriving on lots soon.

You should have just posted on this forum when you were looking. Would have saved you time and $799.

7 Likes

I’m not buying your story at all, total plant IMO, just look at your stats and as @Splattered said, and not a single post, but where exactly did you get feedback, if you never asked a single question?

This is the thread that keeps on giving LOL.

1 Like

Post contract or it never happened…haha jk.

But really? This is sad on so many levels. I was actually rooting for the OP early on.

1 Like

At least he named the account properly… Anyone that’s a real user on LeaseHackr will NEVER EVER go with his service!

Man, what a nice way to start the week y’all! Mark it-- LH is batting .1000 for ripping on every customer that’s come here to say anything kind about us. And every person left glowing reviews, 3 for 3, but not a single one got anything but blowback. And to suggest that this review, admittedly fairly eccentric from a fairly eccentric guy (Love ya Steve!) is not real is quite plainly, offensive. Ever heard of a lurker? I’m not sure why we’ve gotten all this hate on here. I’ve come in genuinely good spirits, in hopes of spreading our name a little further, to tell some more people about GoSeeTed.com and make their car buying experience better, faster, easier and affordable for those in the market for a new car. But I did it in the marketplace section where, as I understood it, was a place to either market one’s services or inquire for them, and I haven’t spammed the rest of the site hunting down customers. I put this post up hoping to generate some business, and I definitely have, and so I thank LH for that. But like…what’s the deal? Why has our presence here offended so many of you, so greatly? I find most of the people giving us flak here are our competitors, who don’t like our business model. And I understand why they don’t, because it flies in the face of their business model. We’re upfront and transparent about our flat fee. With a broker it’s a question mark–and how do you know we don’t get paid by a dealer? Compare our deals to any other broker, and ours will be deeper because we’re not paid by anyone but our customers.

We’re here to help those who want our help, I’ve explained many times our value in this thread. If you don’t have the time to find out how to get the best deal, and just want to be able to say “Here’s the car I want, I’d like the best deal delivered to my driveway,” then we’re the guys. But if you have weeks or months to devote to research and calling/going to different dealerships, then you don’t need us. It’s for people who don’t have the time to do this. We’re here for people who are intimidated by the negotiation process, or for the people who perhaps don’t fear negotiation, but just hate the entire process of sitting down with salesmen who lie to their face the whole way through.

By the way, @Jon , we were more than $5,300 below invoice on that MDX. 17.2% off MSRP, and well below the 1% rule when you include tax. Before tax the payment was 382 on a $45,025 Acura. Some of you guys really need to chill.

1 Like

Perfect then I challenge you to beat my Volvo S90 deals

4 Likes

Pistols at dawn? 20 steps, turn and fire …

5 Likes

I’ve got actual deals to work on, so I’m not going to just call a bunch of Volvo dealers with no customer to deliver a car to. But why that car, anyhow? Do you work at a Volvo store or something? I have no allegiance to any 1 brand or store and will still get the best deals, on any brand, delivered to their house.

So thats a No, thanks. And I don’t work for Volvo, I work for whoever has the best deals.

Yes sir that is a no to your challenge…tomorrow is the last day of the month, got way too much going on for challenges that won’t bring me or my family a penny. C’mon dude I’m sure you’re backed up too

Then do it next month numbers should be the same.

1 Like