[Washington State] 2019 QX60 AWD 47k MSRP $412/mo + tax/Drive-Offs 1150[Washington State] 2019 Q50 Luxe 42730 MSRP $374+ Tax /Drive-Offs 1250 [Washington State]

12% off including VPP is pretty crappy compared to SoCal. I was able to get 18% off before any incentives when I got my 2019 QX60.

Yeah like i said earlier if you live here in Washington but also have a house in California then that 18% off is very doable.

Hitoshi,

Welcome to LH. Solid deal on Infiniti. Do you have deals on German cars? What’s your fee?

I am sorry I do not have access to German cars.

That’s fair. What’s your fee? I’m interested in Acura MDX and Lexus RX350.

He works at an Infiniti dealer.

are you a dealer or broker? A family member of mine in Kirkland is interested in this deal.

I am a dealer. Ill send you a PM

I’m based in Seattle area and interested in the QX60 deal. PM me the details. I also have a car to trade in

I will PM you.

If anyone else is interested I have a few of these lease special cars left.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Subaru questions don’t belong in an Infiniti post.

Which Infiniti he works at?

I sent you a text

1 Like

I just got a quote on rs400 from this guy.
What do you guys think?
Here is the LH calculator what he sent me.

If you’ve been on LH for sometime you should realize that it’s terrible, folks here have scored 5 series with that payment.
But it’s leasing in WA, probs the worst place in the country to lease a car unless you do your homework.

1 Like

I appreciate that :slight_smile:

Its all relative. Yes, leasing in Washington is more expensive in most cases due to a # of factors. That deal is 1% pre-tax. I have no idea what RS #s look like in our area but again so take this comment with a grain of salt. You’re the one that needs to be comfortable with the payment not this forum.

Curious what the $1250 in gov’t fees covers. That seems really high for licensing…if that’s all it covers. Dealer typically always over charges up front for licensing and you’ll get a check back for the overage. Las year on our Highlander the dealer had $600 in there or so. Ended up being about $150 so we got a check for the difference.

1 Like

I moved to Seattle a while ago from the UK and I can’t get to grips with all the extras you have to pay when buying or leasing a car. Can some give me an idea of what the true total, including ALL fees and taxes.

I am interested in Infiniti leases in Seattle please PM me for offers if you still have any, Thanks!