[WA] 2018 QX60 Premium AWD $310+tax/month

2018 QX60 AWD with just Premium package.
Not as good as some other deals, but what can I say, WA is hard :slight_smile:

MSRP: $48100
Selling Price: $38000
Monthly Payment: $310
Cash Due at Signing: $800
MSD: $1200
Incentives: $2000 dealer cash + $1500 VPP

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00039
Residual: 56

Region: WA state
Leasehackr Score: 12.5

Calculator link
(Numbers are a bit weird since I don’t have the contract with me, I just remember the MSRP, selling price and monthly)

The only packages I really cared about were Premium and Driver Assist, unfortunately I couldn’t find a 2018 with Driver Assist (Nearest one was 4 hr away and the dealership didn’t play ball).

I got this car from Infiniti of Lynwood, dealt directly with the sales manager Jason.
Spoke over the phone and went over all of the numbers, we first agreed on a selling price and afterwards just verified we got the same numbers. Signed the contract that evening.

It’s a small dealership dreaming of going big (Volume). The sales manager joined just 3 weeks ago and is taking a different approach, he wants to move as many cars as possible rather than maximize every single deal. He also took interest in how I got all of my information (MF, residual, calculator, which selling price to aim for) and wants to penetrate this market.
I wholeheartedly recommend talking to him and mention you’re from leasehackr so he knows he can just talk selling price and you’d complete the rest on your own.

JasonL@infinitioflynnwood.com

2 Likes

Great to know for those up this way. Not many deals to be had.

Great deal. Wish I could get that here in Southern California.

Would have easily been done 3 weeks ago. Now we are onto the 2019’s.

What are we looking at for 2019s?

Varies by location, VPP and/or Loyalty. Did a base 2019 last week for $313 including tax with Zero drives and only MSDs. PM me for details.

Hi. I have actually sent you a couple of PMs. If it’s easier I can also send you my cell.

Thanks

Ben

@benibarra Something like this.