Non-Captive Leases: Toyota Dealer List (US Bank, Ally, Credit Union)

Lately we’ve been seeing great deals on Tundra and Tacoma made possible by leases through non-captive lenders. These lenders may have higher residuals and lower MF rates, and they allow lessees to apply customer cash incentives toward leases, unlike with Toyota Financial Services.

This Wiki will be a list of Toyota dealers that work with non-captives so consumers can have an easier time finding a deal. If there are other brands (e.g., FCA) where non-captive leases are beneficial, please feel free create a similar Wiki!

** US Bank **

California
Norm Reeves Toyota (San Diego, CA)
Oxnard DCH Toyota (Oxnard, CA)
Santa Cruz Toyota (Santa Cruz, CA)
Tustin Toyota (Tustin, CA) @Cody_Carter

Iowa
Dan Deery Toyota (Cedar Falls, IA)

Minnesota
Rudy Luther Toyota (Golden Valley, MN)
Maplewood Toyota (Maplewood, MN)

North Carolina
Town and Country Toyota (Charlotte, NC)

North Dakota
Corwin Toyota (Fargo, ND)

Ohio
Toyota West (Columbus, OH)
Ganley Toyota (Akron, OH)

Oregon
Gladstone Toyota (Gladstone, OR)
Toyota of Portland (Portland, OR)

Pennsylvania
Ganley Toyota (Pittsburgh, PA)

** Ally Bank **

Pennsylvania
Peruzzi Toyota (Hatfield, PA)

11 Likes

North Carolina (Charlotte)
Town and Country Toyota

Ohio (Columbus)
Toyota West

California - (Ventura)
Oxnard DCH Toyota

California - (San Diego)
Norm Reeves Toyota

Ganley Toyota - Pittsburgh and Akron

Corwin Toyota
Fargo Nd

Rudy Luther Toyota
Golden Valley MN

Maplewood Toyota
Maplewood MN

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: US Bank lease return experience – fairly awful

Let’s keep this thread to it’s intention…a list of Toyota/USBank dealers. Questions should be asked elsewhere.

Dan Deery Toyota
Cedar Falls, Iowa

Santa Cruz Toyota

Updated wiki post to include all suggestions. Also changed the title to include all captive lenders, not just US Bank.

If you know of other non-captives and the dealers that work with them, share them here!

@RVguy knows the ones that work with credit unions

1 Like

I’ve never done a deal with them, but I know that Del Toyota (near Philadelphia, PA) uses a bunch of different ones, I know they use Members Credit Union, Ally, and US Bank as well as TFS (Toyota Financial Services).

3 Likes

I leased a Tundra from Del last month. The lease is with US Bank. I have read that they also use Ally Financial.

US Bank & Ally Bank
Toyota of Dallas (Dallas, TX)

I think this one needs to come out of the list. Just talked to them today, they can only do Southeast Toyota Finance.

1 Like

DCH Brunswick Toyota works with US Bank (North Brunswick Township, NJ)
Shore Toyota works with Ally Bank (Mays Landing, NJ)

DCH Freehold works with Cal bank

Karl Malone Toyota (Utah) works with US Bank, or did in 2018 when we leased our 4runner

Was just told by Toyota of Gladstone they do not lease with anyone but Toyota Finance according to Parker Walton one of their sale staff due to “bad experiences for their customers” :roll_eyes:

Im working with Del Toyota in PA through Ally bank. Im from Florida. Does anyone know what the insurance requirements are for a lease. Does it have to be the 100/300 for the liabilty. I have leased in the past with South East Toyota Financial and they allow you to have the state minimum of 10/20. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks