Updated Toyota numbers for February. Highlander, 4runner, Tacoma, tundra and more!

, , ,

Wish the Landcruiser was hackable lol.

Landcruiser…

$1041 down $1041 a month plus tax and tags 36/12

$999 down $999 a month plus tax and tags 48/12

$928 down $928 a month plus tax and tags 60/12

It is also convenient for the kids to climb from the backseat into the bed without having to pull over and open the doors. :wink:

Just wondering if you have any numbers for the Sequoia? Preferably either the Limited or Platinum edition.

Thank you

TRd sport sequioa is $650. They go up from there. Text me if you want a formal quote

I’m waiving the first payment for the next 2 people that buy a Toyota truck or suv!

Hey, PM me on who the dealer is if you can share. I’m going to be looking this weekend locally here in NJ. I will be sure to add the referral.

What if they next two people buy a land cruiser?

2 Likes

Then they will save $1000! I doubt that will happen and I just have 1 more left that The dealer will waive.

2 Likes

So you aren’t waiving the fee, the dealer is

My goodness dude, get off his nuts already. We get it, you don’t like him. Move on. Whether he waives it or dealer waives it, the end result is the same.

9 Likes

He wanted “transparency” for brokers in another thread. This isn’t transparent.

It has nothing to do with me liking or not liking him.

He’s a registered business. Let him run his business how he wants to. To some people, they don’t care how they save money as long as they save money, and on a site that’s dedicated to finding the best deal possible, I don’t think that’s too much to ask for without being scrutinized on every single post he makes. You’re literally nitpicking at this point.

5 Likes

If I was personally waiving it I would also be waiving 90% of my fee. The dealer told me I could waive the next 2 sales. So that’s what I did, and they already sold. Seriously stop posting on my threads. You contribute nothing and you’re not going to deter people from buying my deals. So stop already. Like viper said, no one cares where the payment comes from. They care that they are getting a payment waived

3 Likes

I have a cement Tacoma sport with premium and tech package for $325/mo all in for pa buyers. This is a sign and drive price. $0 down. 38 payments at $325/mo. 39 month, 12,000 miles a year. If you’re not a pa buyer, message me and I’ll run your states tax and tags for this truck
$43,000 truck for $325/mo! This blows away the 1% rule. Must have 750+ credit score to qualify. If you don’t, expect a $20-60 price increase. $60 if credit is 650-700, $20 if 700-750.

this truck is loaded to the gills with options. This one will sell quick!

1 Like

This one Sold! I have one in magnetic grey left

I can not waive the first payment for anyone else. Sorry! But I promise to get you the lowest quote posssible. If you find a lower quote, my dealer will beat it by $500 at least, and I will waive my fee 100%!

I could not have said it better myself…

3 Likes

Do you have the price for highlander hybrid? Thanks

Sure text me all your details and I’ll run pricing for you. Miles a year, approx credit score etc

Jim
215-359-6836

Good day Jim, I live in Moyock North Carolina and will be very interested in a lease deal for a Toyota Tacoma TRD Dport 4x4. I am looking to lease on February 2019. What kind of deals can yo get in February?
FYI, I have to wait to close on my new house in February before I lease. I am also willing to drive to Philly to pick up. Thanks.