🚨 Updated (9/7)! 2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring Premium. 323 + tax. Bank fee, DMV, and 1st month upfront. 36/10. NY/NJ/PA

NOTE THE RESIDUAL GOT WORSE
1 year included maintenance.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Mazda CX9 Touring Premium
MSRP: $ 39,800
Monthly Payment: $ 334 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ Bank Fee, DMV, and first month
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00007
Residual: 59%
Available Incentives: Loyalty would be an additional discount
Region: NY/NJ/PA

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&msrp=40295&sales_price=35238&months=36&mf=.00007&dp=0&doc_fee=0&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=450&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

1 Like

Nice deal, better than what I can find in Colorado even with my $750 Mazda lease loyalty rebate.

Anything good on the grand touring?

My dealer doesn’t really carry them, they are exactly the same as the touring premium aside from wheels and a couple smaller things

Still have 7 months to go on the Mrs. ride, or I would’ve jumped on this. Nice deal!

Annoyingly Mazda put the heated steering wheel on the grand touring only. One of the wife’s absolute must have requirements. :laughing:

Buy those gloves that get hot…problem solved!

2% lower RV on the Grand Touring, lease deals are just not as good. Touring with Premium package is the sweet spot for lease value.

1 Like

Maybe can just be like “whoops, thought they had them”.

It is mid-summer after all… maybe she’ll forget about it come winter time… :laughing:

Buy her a steering wheel cover, and wrap about 6 hand warmers inside. She won’t figure it out till you get the car home.

Do you by chance have anything on cx3? started to see some 24 month deals on 2019 model, didn’t realize it was already out. Thanks

Is the signature trim available ? how much would that lease for ?

Terrible RV on Signature and in most regions less lease cash compared to other trims. Don’t even consider leasing one in my opinion…

This is a great deal, just out of curosity. I am currently leasing a cx-5 does that give me the loyalty discount and if so, what would payment be with discount.

Yes, you qualify for the $750 Mazda Lease loyalty on top so it will be about $20 less for your monthly payment

Wow i really wanted the ascent but they were not offering any deals. the best I got was 507 a month, DAS=tax,dmv,first month,bank fee. MSRP 42900. 36k 10k. This deal is great and we love our mazda. I have to take a look at the cx-9 and see if i like it.

That looks like a great deal. Did you sign?

Roughly, what is the monthly after you roll tax, bank fee and dmv in?

Can you share with me dealer and salesperson? Im in NJ and my dealer is quoting me $460 for 36/12 on Touring w/premium. And that’s coming out of a Cx5 lease!

I have a Mazda CX-5 lease coming up in October. Would gladly like to go to the cx-9 but would need 12k miles/yr . Any pull ahead offers? I am in upstate NY.

331 per month. 2020202020

Hi @nyclife can you post or
pm me what cost is w everything rolled into monthly? I get $750 loyalty applied. Thx