UPDATED 9/7! 2018 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring, 359 + tax. TDAS: DMV, 1st month, and bank fee. 43.8k msrp. NJ/NY/PA/CT

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring
MSRP: $ 43,800
Monthly Payment: $ 359
Drive-Off Amount: $ dmv, 1st month, and bank fee
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00047
Residual: 58%
Available Incentives: Loyalty can be added
Region: NJ/NY/PA/CT

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mazda&msrp=43800&sales_price=38160&months=36&mf=.00007&dp=0&doc_fee=0&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

5 Likes

I couldn’t get anywhere near this dealer discount in Colorado, great job @nyclife!

1 Like

Just want to say that I recently ordered a CX-9 with @nyclife, and it was a great and easy experience. Thanks again!

@nyclife - I am from MA. is it possible for me to get this ?

Is this for AWD? If not, is that option available?

Hello,

I am from CT and interested granted you have the AWD version available.

Thank you

Car is awd. (2020202020)

Great deal on a CX9 Grand Touring. If/when we consider a CX9 when my wife’s lease is up, I can only hope to get something in this range.

HK

I can’t even believe this is still up. Its a crazy good deal for a Mazda.

This is a great deal. Dealer in NJ wanted almost this much for a CX5 Touring.

And they charge no doc fee!

You gotta advertise this in bklyn/5 towns… ppl there always need 3rd row cars

Is this still available. I am in NJ and am currently looking at the CX9. @nyclife

@nyclife I’m also interested in this deal. I’m in NJ.

This is great deal +++ And the car looks nice too

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Can you provide pricing on a 2018 CX-5 grand touring AWD for a Philly resident? If so, please PM.

Hey @nyclife, I’m in NJ and interested in this deal as well. Can you PM me details? I’ve also got a 2016 Mazda 6 that’s due back in the Spring but should have a ton of positive equity since we have very low mileage.

Thanks!

This still available?

Is this still available?