Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

It’s not as dramatic as certain reviews make it out to be. Maybe in a 8/10ths or higher setting but putting around town or in the canyons, I don’t find it noticeable. She definitely feels lighter on her feet compared to her stablemate but the brakes on the three-fiddy (Fair App: $580 a month / $900 down) are world class.

4 Likes

Loveeee the stang!! Great deal on that too :+1:

1 Like

The Fair App was pretty aggressive when I got the Shelby in February. You could get a WRX Sti or Focus RS for $350 a month with under $1500 down then use their coupon code for a $1000 off the down payment.

I’ve spoken to their reps who said that the spike in prices is due to demand but who really knows. I guess we’ll find out come winter time.

1 Like

Dayum. That’s quite the tandem. Enjoy !

1 Like

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD - $357.91 per month with 1st month down + MSDs

Local dealer had no idea about MSDs, has never done it at their dealership apparently so they had to call Toyota to find out how to do it.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You won’t be able to repeat his deal lol

Is this at Bennett Toyota in Allentown? This a great deal! Congrats!

That was a one time deal done at closing hours on 5/31. Unfortunately dealer isn’t doing that price today for anyone looking to replicate.

1 Like

2018 Tiguan S
MSRP 25,815
Selling price 19,715
MF .0012
36/15k
650 DAS / 222.34 mo including tax

3 Likes

Nice! I hope I can get a deal similar to this a year from now in my area.

1 Like

Shoutout to @GAngellBMW for hooking up with the solid deal, good guy -

2018 BMW 430i Coupe
MSRP: $54,670
Selling Price: $43,270 (20.85% Off)
Drive off : $1,500 (Didn’t qualify for loyalty or any other program)
Miles: NEW CAR
Monthly: $478 tax included
36/12k

Overall, pleased with the outcome :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nicely done. Which incentives did you qualify for?

No incentives. Only $2k rebate from BMW.

NorCal. I worked with @GAngellBMW from East Bay BMW

There are several BMW dealers who post up units they can offer very aggressive deals on on the forum like Angel. Keep an eye out in the marketplace or PM him.

The 24% was after incentives. Which were quite high, 3,000 I believe in socal. I was happy with it. It was the best quote I’d received after reaching out to about 6 dealers within the area.

1 Like

That’s a great deal and a sick car!!! Congrats!

1 Like

Just lease cash. Some was region specific.

To all that’s wondering what incentives I qualified for, I only qualified for $2k rebate from BMW. Nothing more.

The selling price was $43k before rebates. Deal was aggressive since it was the last day of the month.

1 Like