Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

2018 Stelvio Sport AWD - 395.70

17 Likes

Congrats!!! I’m jealous. This is exactly what I want. Enjoy!

1 Like

Love the color combo on that Stilvio

That is a nice deal and beautiful 4 series!!

1 Like

Stromboli with the yellow brakes, great look. Only seen them with red, grey or black.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Not Stromboli. This is vesuvio gray

whats the full breakdown of deal??

My first lease “trophy” that I discovered from this site 2 yeas ago. Have since gotten 2 other legitimate deals (I’ll post later). Its not the best picture because I took it prior to returning the lease so I wouldn’t get dinged (I didn’t have time to inspect it before returning).

MSRP: 26K or there abouts
Drive Off: $0
Monthly Payment: $104.70
Term: 24 Months/12K
I used a $1500 bonus from my GM card and $270 I legitimately earned. Because of the way the contract was written the dealers wrote me a check for $500 after the deal funded. So, 23*104.70=$2408, Less $500 back makes $1908, net. Or $79.50 for 24 months.

11 Likes

insane…driving a car for $80 bucks a month. can’t even use public transport for that much.

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X1
MSRP: $ 43, XXX
Sales Price: $ 35, XXX 19% off
Ex-loaner with 3000 miles
Monthly Payment: 368
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00166
Residual: 59%

Thank you to @nyclife for brokering this deal for me! I highly recommend him!

11 Likes

2018 Alfa Romeo Ti Sport RWD

MSRP: $44,490
Sales Price: $38782
Monthly: $429.00 x 23 Payments including taxes of 7.75%
Drive-Off: $4673.44 - $2750 (rebate) - $1923.44 (Covered by the dealership) = $0 out of pocket
Down: $0
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: ?
RV: ?

Honestly there was no hacking involved. After calling around dealers within my immediate area, I felt that no one was willing to play ball so I threw this number expecting no one to bite.

The dealer that was mentioned on this site in my area (socal) gave me a $485 quote on a similar MSRP car with nothing out of pocket. When I told her how I structured the deal, she flat out refused to believe that the other dealer paid for all the drive-offs.

Love this car, drives like when BMW prioritized steering feel and handling over other factors.

9 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

That’s a hot looking Giulia !

1 Like

hows the brake feel? I heard it was bad but hopeful it goes away when pads are worn a little

It’s not as dramatic as certain reviews make it out to be. Maybe in a 8/10ths or higher setting but putting around town or in the canyons, I don’t find it noticeable. She definitely feels lighter on her feet compared to her stablemate but the brakes on the three-fiddy (Fair App: $580 a month / $900 down) are world class.

4 Likes

Loveeee the stang!! Great deal on that too :+1:

1 Like

The Fair App was pretty aggressive when I got the Shelby in February. You could get a WRX Sti or Focus RS for $350 a month with under $1500 down then use their coupon code for a $1000 off the down payment.

I’ve spoken to their reps who said that the spike in prices is due to demand but who really knows. I guess we’ll find out come winter time.

1 Like

Dayum. That’s quite the tandem. Enjoy !

1 Like