Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

With interest rates creeping up and residual values going down because of poor used car sales, not sure deals will get better. They are certainly worse now than 3 years ago when I last leased a car. There will always be exceptions, you just have to be ready to pull the trigger when you find one. Unfortunately if you are already in a lease it’s kinda hard to be flexible when it comes to timing, if you need a car asap when the existing lease is up.

1 Like

This isn’t technically a hackr deal but here goes
2018 m3 around $1300 drive off (first month and bank fee, dmv) $548 a month

21 Likes

Why do you think it’s not a hackr deal? I’d say that’s amazing of a deal.

2 Likes

Was it truly $1300 drive off, or was there a trade-in used as cap reduction to lower the payment? If truly a 1300 drive off and $548, I’d say you stole it…People getting quotes higher than that for 340s.

2 Likes

Employee deal? Either way, be prepared for a bombardment of PMs. :joy:

2 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Lovely car! Enjoy in good health!

1 Like

Thanks man! yeah, it is probably a once in a lifetime type of a deal!

truly a $1300.00 drive off. trade in was a wash (no equity, no negative equity)
and full disclosure, an employee/friend works at the dealership and helped me secure this deal.

Not a Hackr deal?
Aren’t M3’s usually 1.5-2x that price!?
Hot damn that’s a hack

Nada, literally first month, DMV and bank fee. gave them my truck, they paid it off. no negative equity, no positive equity. nothing rolled over.

Wow I need better friends!

2 Likes

Sick Deal !.. What term and mileage. Also has to be a demo… Kill everyone here if its new lol
Either way COngrats !

2 Likes

I’ll post my other car too. (Wife’s)
2017 Volvo s90 T6 inscription fully loaded. Bowers&Wilkens, 20” wheels, tech package with heads up display, every dealer option. MSRP around $64,000.00
$328.00/month $1200ish drive off. And they absorbed $900.00 worth of payments.
30 month lease

Got a Costco gift card in the mail for $250.00

9 Likes

negative! employee customer ordered my car.
only has what i want,
carbon fiber roof
Yas Marina Blue Sakhir Orange Extended Leather $550/$950
apple car play $300
executive package $4,100
19" Black/Aluminum wheels $1200
Manual Transmission.

1 Like

Until the numbers are posted such as MSRP, sales price and RV, this is just a one-off. Not able to replicate.

As stated before, truly once in a lifetime. if i get a chance i’ll look for the contracts and post them, but i assure you. troll i am not.

I had a buddy who had an M3 around the same terms. $500-600 a month, zero down, but was a part-time employee taking photos for a dealership. This was back when BMW leasing was wayyy better (mid-to-late 2016). So I believe you. :wink:

1 Like

negative nancy…

2 Likes

OP PMed me re: the M3 - I’ll leave it to him to share it when he can post again, but suffice to say this is totally impossible to replicate but is likely legit.

1 Like