2 DAYS LEFT FOR $300 TUNDRA CREWMAX LEASES! Must be picked up by Friday 9PM Toyota Lease specials. Tundra, highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and more! Sr5 crewmax Tundra 44,600 msrp just $297/mo with $0 down! 24/10 lease. Free Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

November deal of the month

2019 Tundra Crewmax 5.7L

Msrp 44,600
24 month, 10,000 miles per year

$297/mo plus tax/tags
$0 down payment, just first month due at signing

Pricing is available for all models. All pricing below is based on 12,000 miles. 10,12,15 and 18k Available.

Out of state buyers must pick up or arrange your own shipping. Or pick up from Philadelphia area. Airport pick up available.

Message me for more details. The standouts seem to be the SR5 Tundra Crewmax for $311/mo and the Tacoma Limited for $333.

TEXT 215-359-6836 to set up a call or for detailed pricing.

:airplane:Complimentary Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

I have reviews and references available from previous clients that I would be more than happy to share.

Thanks!
Jim

3 Likes

Are you sure it’s November, 2019 pricing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have any TRD’s that can be done for around $250-$265 for 10K mileage/24 Months or sweet spot is 36K

36 months is the sweet spot. Knock about $10/mo off for 10k miles.

1 Like

I PM’d you. Hopefully you can help and we can get it rolling…

I’m interested in either the Tundra Crewmax SR5 or the Tacoma Limited!

Do you have any Tacoma’s with Premium and Tech Package on them?

Yes. All pricing is for base trim. Adding options to any trim just adds to the monthly

1 Like

I’m sorry but where are you located? You’ve been pmming dealers/brokers from CA to NY on cars from Toyota to BMW. From pickups to sports cars.

3 Likes

Louisiana according to one of his posts. Must be open to travel for a deal :grimacing:

Yes in Louisiana and open to travel . Just looking at all my options. Wasn’t considering a truck until I saw the lease deals on the Tacoma

Can you provide details like MF residual ECT? With Toyota financial?

Check Edmunds forums

1 Like

What a fantastic way to get someone to buy from you!

1 Like

Super broker

1 Like

Coming from the person who spends 24/7 on this website that means a lot. And no I can not post residuals and money factors for every Toyota through every different bank or credit union used.

The fact I list exact prices for anyone to
Use to negotiate is more than most people on this site provide for the community. MG and his sarcastic snide remarks isn’t helping many people hack leases.

2 Likes

Yup, you got me. On here day and night. Difference is, I’m not an opportunity chaser flying by the seat of my pants pretending to be something I’m not, looking to earn a quick buck.

You can’t provide that info because you’re terrible as a broker, and don’t know what you’re doing. A real broker could’ve provided that info, you know…provide value to his clients. All you’re doing is charging someone for the name of a dealership.

1 Like

Look at all the people that left bad reviews for me. Oh that’s right, there aren’t any.

Your true colors as an anti capitalist show through. Why are you concerned about what I’m doing? Let the free market either support or reject my services. Your constant slander has no merit.

3 Likes

I don’t see any good ones either.

Because you’re a snake oil salesman. You joined this forum asking for advice on leases. You jerked around multiple legit brokers on this forum who DO provide value, and are legal and licensed. Within 2 months of not knowing how to structure a deal, and jerking then around, you’re peddling your own deals illegally for profit, then lying about it.

Except you’re not actually brokering or “consulting” as you say…you’re simply selling the name of a dealer and provide no value when you’re asked questions. You can’t quote lease numbers on a Toyota THROUGH the Captive instead of 3rd party when asked? That’s a joke.

So these cars need to be picked up from LA? If so, I will pass. I thought it was in the Philly area