Tesla model 3: what are the lease numbers?

Shows what I know about Tesla :joy:

Definitely cracked. I had thought not until the end of the year. Congrats.

First Production
310 mile range, Rear Wheel Drive and premium upgrades
$49,000
any color other then black +1000
ditch ugly wheels +1500
add self driving (Some times) $5000

You forgot the premium package for $5k.

Model 3’s do not lease. Period. They just don’t do it, finance or cash only at this point.

In addition, the everyone pays the same price is also a marketing gimmick. They discount in stock cars severely, especially at the end of the quarter. The car doesn’t even have to be a demo or have any miles on it. As long as it’s at the store, you can get a nice discount on it depending on the sticker.

Employees have insane deals (especially lease deals on the S and X). Like a $110k Model S leases for like $600 with nothing due at signing if you work at Tesla and get an in stock unit.

my car with premium was 50k I passed on wheel upgrade as I will do after market.
I also passed on auto pilot for $5k

I just want to know who did 72 months for 2% best I have seen is 2.5

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

There is a plan to release a $35K version of the model 3, but no it’s not currently available. Those that are waiting for that probably won’t get it until the end of the year at the earliest.

Cars that are delivered now have a starting price of $49k.

$35K base price
$9k long range battery (310 miles)
$5K premium package (nicer seats, glass roof, premium sound and a bunch of other stuff)

Then like someone else mentioned, any color other than black is an extra $1k, 19" wheels are $1.5K and autopilot is $5k.

I went all out and got everything other than full self driving (which doesn’t exist yet).

Point Loma credit union is offering 2% interest rate for 66 months if you do auto pay and open a bank account and enable direct deposit. The awesome thing is you don’t even need to do direct deposit from your work, it just needs to be a bank transfer every month for the amount of your loan and then it’ll autopay out of that account. When I went in I had a nice surprise that they offered 72 months because I got an extra discount for getting an EV (the rate can’t be less than 2%). They also offered 1.5% for 48 months, but there’s no way I could afford that for such an expensive car. John at the Rancho Bernardo location was awesome. I was in and out in literally 45 minutes with opening the accounts and everything.

So what’s your sticker? Be brave, spill it :slight_smile:

Oh cool thanks not far from me soon as I get my Vin I will go there…Thanks.

All tesla are basically priced the same. 55k - 60k minus 10k in from rebates. Basically a loaded 3 series price

1 Like

I’ve never heard anything like that. That’s pretty cool for them if true. As for the Model 3, there are no “in stock” or “demo” cars. The second the car is completed at the factory the VIN number is assigned to someone and shipped out. There’s only a handful of cars at the Tesla stores on display around the country but I don’t anticipate those will be sold any time soon. As for used cars, since the Model 3 is so rare still, used cars go for at or above MSRP.

I think you can do the math, but it’s $57500 with the $1k delivery/doc fee.

35000(base)+5000(PUP)+9000(LR)+1000(color)+1500(wheels)+5000(EAP)+1000(delivery/doc)

welcome! Hope it works out! I contacted them as soon as I configured. Technically they have a 30 day lock, but they’ll hold it for 60 days. With interest rates going up, I would try to lock in ASAP.

Keep in mind $2500 is a ca rebate, you can only get $7500 if you have that tax liability. I think you need to make over 60 or 70s agi off the top of my head, might be even more

yea that’s true. If you’re buying a $50K car, I’d hope that you qualify for the full $7500. I make more than enough to qualify and even I have a hard time justifying such an expensive car.

Also for anyone expecting to get the $2500 CA rebate, there’s actually a max gross income for qualifying as well, so you kind of half to be in that happy medium between the federal and state requirements.

Exactly. We have managed 2 1% lease deals a MS P90DL and a MX P100DL using those showroom/demo discounts. (comes up to 50% off the leases)

1 Like

Wow. Can you share the deal specifics, especially DAS and monthly?

Obviously, it doesn’t work for the Model 3 right now. There’s a rumor going on that Model 3 employee leases will be in the 200-300/mo range when they finally finish shipping pre-orders and they start leasing model 3’s. Yeah, people want stupid amounts of money for used Model 3’s right now. It’s crazy.

There’s a guy in NC just looking to flip his for 0 profit. Says he bought a model S instead. Not sure why he didn’t just cancel his reservation…seems like a hassle doing it this way.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=481523120&zip=15239&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D15239%26startYear%3D1981%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26endYear%3D2019%26modelCodeList%3DTESMOD3%26makeCodeList%3DTESLA%26searchRadius%3D300&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=TESMOD3&makeCodeList=TESLA&searchRadius=300&makeCode1=TESLA&modelCode1=TESMOD3

MSRP on this one should be $57,500. With sales tax it could be $59,500. What they are doing is pocketing the $7500 federal tax credit. That is why it is worth the hassle to them.

2 Likes