SUV Lease Deals under $350/Month?

Yes we looked at that before Volvo. Looks good but a bit outdated. Still in top 5

Do you think it’s possibke to pull this deal off with a credit score of 638? Is a low score going to affect any chance of scoring a deal that’s similar?

Which deal, the Cherokee?

Thats tough. You want to be close to 690+ but infiniti/nissan is easy to work with. And they really want to move this car before the new refreshed model comes out

Your Auto credit score is different then your typical credit score. I did a transunion/experian check before I went in and it was 740. And they pulled it up at 783.

2 Likes

You might be just shy of tier 1 credit. Like @stugots1010 said, your car credit score is typically (at least in my experience) ~30 or so points higher than your “usual” score. But that still puts you below their desired tier 1 level, which I thought was 720. I don’t know the MF on the car, but MSDs might be an option in this case.

And if you’re able to wait, I think you can do better than that, even. I got a $47K 2012 G37S when they were phasing that body style out for $240/mo and 1k down. Probably could’ve gotten it without the down payment, if I had known about LH.

Is the 0 out of pocket an absolute? If you can work with MSDs and 0 down, you can get a nicely equipped NX300, or a maybe a moderately equipped RX350 for under 400.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-lexus-nx300-premium-navigation-7-500-36-for-250-down-8-msds-at-325-mo-inc-tax/29299?u=vdub84

Also, as @pda64 mentioned - a fully loaded 2017 CX-5 GT is a solid contender, although power is lacking. I cross-shopped the Tiguan and wasn’t able to get anywhere close to the CX-5 pricing, however.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-mazda-cx-5-gt-awd-15k-miles-36-months-303-including-ca-tax-800-out-of-pocket/30397?u=vdub84

The CX-9 is also a surprisingly nice car. I think you’ll be pleased with it, coming from Lexus.

Yeah going shopping this weekend.

How about this one?

that’s with 3k down, or an effective 424 before taxes/fees/etc

Isn’t everything negotiable?

No the Infiniti … ?

I would love to know how it goes as I am looking the the exact same deal as you, Lux SUV for less than $360/monthly.

The QX50 right? (20202020)

You should definately get a QX50. You should be able to get a Premium Plus version for 350 or less with 0 down and first month paid for. WHat state are you in.

People hate on how old it feels. But truth be told, it has so many things standard like *Bose System,Real leather seats, memory seats,moonroof " that you have to pay 5-7k more on the q50 (my previous lease). On the q50 you have to pay roughly 10-12k over the base model just to get a package that has real leather seats.

I am in Las Vegas. I have been going back and forth because I am not entirely sold on the exterior appearance, but I really want the most “luxury” car feeling with the interior. In a perfect world I could afford the Lexus RX or even NX… but thats not going to happen. So at least I am trying to stay realistic… I hope.

I’ve seen various good deals on Kia Sorento 7 passenger.
24 months, $150 per month, $3K down.

I actually like the Infiniti for the price point. All the dealers here are a joke when making a deal. Might have to stretch out further.

Im in vegas too. I got mine from las vegas infiniti.

I also like the look of the lexus, but finding one for 350 let alone 375 $0 down sign and drive is near impossible. Unless you put down like 8 MSDs

Qx50 truely feels like your driving a powerful older sports coupe (like a g37/370z)

Nothing beats the old school hydraulic steering as well. I hate when companies like lexus make the steering so light you can turn with 1 pinky on the wheel.

What part of the country you are in. You can always get a quote from a bigger dealer ~500 miles away and see if your local dealership will price match.

I am in NC but might have to get one from an NJ dealer… I am originally from NJ so its doable.