SUV Lease Deals under $350/Month?

Hit up @Aronchi, he has 2018 Rogue SV Premium for $250 a month.

1 Like

Thats 7500 miles i believe. Then they ask you to pay by mile if you want 10k and add it to monthly price. Typical Westbury tricks. Plus fees will be at least 3000 including tax.

This Cherokee deal is worse than the one i posted last week, i believe. Taxes add about $30 to the payment alone.

Slightly less if you’re in nj! I run off of ny tax.

Thanks for the info.

Here a link to your deal.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-jeep-grand-cherokee-limited-379-month-first-month-bank-fee-dmv-due-at-signing/30138

If you can go a little smaller a very well equipped cx-5 is a good option, as well as the new VW Tiguan. You might come close on a base 2WD RDX if your lease terms are favorable. Good luck.

1 Like

Think I might have to stretch budget to $400 to get something nicer. I drive a full loaded Lexus so don’t want to downgrade all the needed features. I think Infiniti QX60 might be assed to the lease. I remember before wife got Volvo, they said 339 a month with 2k down.

If you consider a Chevrolet you can get either an Equinox ( 5 passengers) or Travers ( 7 passengers) for under $350 / month zero down in SoCal. Here is a spreadsheet: Cheevrolet Equinox / Traverse

If you are located in SoCal reach out to @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

Yes. I think I want something more “luxurious”

Consider the Equinox Premier. The 2018 is truly a great car that can be equipped with many premium features

Honestly with all the cars you want you are going to have to raise your budget to probably <500.

Really great deals on here usually come in waves and are only certain cars. Can’t really be too picky on them. SUVs are generally more expensive as well.

It sounds like you like buying the name (ie. Lexus, Bmw, etc… which there is nothing wrong with) so in that aspect for your price range you might me able to get a BMW X1 under 400 but that could be a stretch even. At least they have loaners to shoot for.

1 Like

Yup I like my brand names haha.

Maybe when it gets closer maybe will look into American cars… I kind of like the Equinox. Wife has a fully loaded S90 so I can just drive that when I want it something nicer to drive

I leasehacked my way into a 2017 limited Cherokee for $299 month for zero down, with an MSRP of $32,590. It took waiting for an advertised sale and asking a dealer closer to my home to match, saying I’ll come in the next day and sign paperwork.

It is shockingly nice, with all the infotainment stuff, heated seats and steering wheel and really safe for my kiddos with a 5 Star rear seat crash rating. Only downside, it’s slow since it is the four banger. Wish I would have worked harder to find a V6.

Also, I came out of an 2005 Audi A6 with a 4.2 v8. It was Old but very nice and so far the only feature I miss is the headlights that turn when you turn the wheel left or right.

Good luck hunting!

I think there is more in that. I did a 37k one for a customer for 299 w/ 800 due at signing 15k miles. Also the crash test isn’t that great according to iihs

1 Like

Pretty good deal but I would get 10K but the Limited is very “limited” in options. HA looks so nice with the black trim

@nyclife could you replicate for OP but only 10k miles?

That would probably be in the $280ish range, right?

Also when referring to safety, I more meant 5 Star crash rating for side impact for front and rear passengers.

You could get a 2017 Infiniti QX50 AWD for under 350 sign and drive ( $0 down and first month paid for by dealership) with Real Leather Seats,v6 325HP, and some other goodies like heated seats, 360 parking camera and navigation/moonroof . Its alittle dated, but drives like a sports car (multi ink suspension and same engine as Nissan 370z) in a small suv body 39months 10k per year

1 Like

Yes we looked at that before Volvo. Looks good but a bit outdated. Still in top 5

Do you think it’s possibke to pull this deal off with a credit score of 638? Is a low score going to affect any chance of scoring a deal that’s similar?