Success South florida BMW X2 1K DAS $253 tax in 24/10k

, ,

Ah the smell of farts in a black interior in the Florida sun. The stuff hackr dreams are made of.

Nicely done!

2 Likes

Can anyone please confirm if fart car with 3182 farts will be eligible for bmwcca rebate?

Negative

Only fartless cars

1 Like

Yay! A FL BMW deal!

1 Like

Hey what dealership did you get this at? This is a demo car? I’m in sunny isles.

From the plate frame…looks like Autonation.

1 Like

Looking for something similar, also in SF if anyone can help.

Thanks

The windows on the dealership have a decal that gives the dealer away

Yes…Delray beach. They must not be making the same type of deals as the best they offered me was 20% off MSRP including all incentives :frowning:

Went t Braman today and they didn’t get close to this deal

Nice deal. I was at Delray BMW the other day looking at loaner X2s and couldn’t get them lower than $350/mo on a 36/10 with $1500 at signing. Went and got a brand new 2019 Volvo S60 instead, for $369/mo. The manager at BMW said he’d rather put the car back into loaner status than take more off the price.

2 Likes

24/10 would have likely been cheaper than 36/10

I would have told him he should plan to buy it a birthday cake.

I have no problem with dealers not accepting my offer, but I strongly dislike statements like this. Inevitably they don’t mean it or even can’t do what they’re saying. Just say “no, thank you” and leave it at that.

4 Likes

That’s a good one! I’m going to remember that line :slight_smile:

Im in Florida too looking for exact same for my mom. Any chance your dealer has another in stock?

I went to Braman today and they asked me point blank my target price on a 2018 loaner X2, I told them a bit higher than I’ve seen here ($1k + max MSD’s) at about $260. They told me “not a chance”.

FOLP strikes again.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Questions pertaining to a Volvo in a BMW thread should be taken offline. PM each other your details or open a new thread.

Miles seem low…

So just sold the car to carmax for 2k profit! Car needed all 4 tires to be replaced, my sister lost one of the key last month and the disposition fee was going to cost her about $1200-$1500 ohh and did I mention it was involved in a accident too!! So with all that $2k in profit not bad for my sister! Now time to find her an hyundai :joy: cause there is no way on earth i will be able to find her a deal like that!

2 Likes