SQ5 lease 39/12

2019 60k MSRP 39/12
Sign and drive 1st 665 and 300 plates and
6300 msd
665 including taxes
Can’t get anywhere near the low payments posted this week. This has been lowest

You’ve left out all the relevant info like sale price, MF, drive offs, incentives…

But at first glance, 665 all in would be not horrible as a first offer…

MSDs?

Where are you located? Seems decent for a SQ5 and think that $508/month was a unicorn.

Updated with Info I have getting mf and sale price but doesn’t matter said this was lowest offer

Well don’t take it. Reach out to other dealers

1 Like

I am not convinced that $508 a month actually happened. Several people including myself asked to see the lease sheet I don’t think we will ever see it.

They always say that. Walk away, if it’s really their best offer go to another dealer but it’s more likely they will call you back.

Tried 5 dealers this is best by 30 a month

What state you in

Ny dealer nj

The $508 also is exclusive of tax, so in real world that guys deal is about $100/mo better than this, which is $3600 on negotiated sale price.

As others mentioned, we need more details before we can help you out.

I’m assuming you’re the one in NY and the dealer is in NJ since you mentioned MSDs. It’d help if you were a bit more detailed in your responses so we could potentially be of more assistance.

You sure it excludes tax? He said 1500ish DAS which was just 1st month, doc and DMV

Correct, Live in Ny and quote from Nj dealer

At this point, just hit up other dealers in NJ and CT (so you can MSD) to get a better offers

Fuck you’re right. He posted the deal sheet and it’s inclusive of tax. Pre tax payment is like $475. Jesus.

This is a a Unicorn :unicorn:

If I’m not mistaken, I’m pretty sure New York residents cannot do MSD’s regardless where they pick up the car from.

They definitely can with few exceptions being Nissan and Toyota I think (per @aronchi (2018 - nissan maxima sl ny). Audi for sure can be done for NYers in a diff state.

Yeah I think we’ve had a bunch of ny residents here report deals obtained out of state with msd