South Bay BMW 330e Lease Deal - Good Offer?

Saw this link below:

Interested in the i3 or 33e, are any a good lease? Sorry for the generic question, but this would be my first ever lease.

Would need more details about the offers, but it doesn’t look that great because it doesn’t include all fees and taxes yet. Plus, those models are probably base models. Do you have a BMW now? If not, you wouldn’t qualify for those offers.

1 at this offer - This is just to get you in the door

I live in Los Angeles County for tax purposes.

Wow - thanks for the quick replies. This is so frustrating. I lost out on the 2017 i3 REX lease from Irvine BMW where they were willing to eat the loyalty, since I don’t own a BMW right now.

I think the i3 is a pretty bad lease right now; last year you could get models for 0 down and ~$150 a month. There aren’t nearly as many incentives on that car now.

Those linked deals are for a bare bones 330e with zero options. No nav, no parking sensors, no comfort access, etc. You can probably work an optioned 330e down to that offered price without working too hard, but they don’t included taxes / titles / fees in the ‘due at signing’ so you’re looking at another $2k or so to put down to match the ‘deal’ they’ve listed.

Try to find a loaner 330e if you have your heart set on it; knock off a good 10% or more off the MSRP without breaking a sweat. Or you can find some non-hybrid 3 series loaners from 2017 for a pretty steep discount if you search hard enough.

OR if you don’t want to break a sweat pick up this deal: 2017 BMW 330i SERVICE LOANER LA/OC/IE

2 Likes

Thanks! I am looking for i3 or 330e because of carpool lane access. What’s frustrating is that the loaner 330es (two dealers in So Cal have one each) are quoting higher than a new 2018 330e. WTH. And, same goes for 2017 i3s - those deals who have em in So Cal aren’t budging from 3,888 drive-off and $200 OTD per month at 10k miles for 24 mos.

Probably hoping for those suckers who think that buying cpo a year after new is the smartest way to buy a car.

1 Like

Pretty sure 330e doesn’t qualify for carpool stickers in CA.

The Dave Ramsey followers…

oh my goodness - thanks for the catch. Yup, it doesn’t quality. Just the i3 and 530e.

Crevier has 4 330e loaners listed, are you limiting your search to specific SoCal dealers? They are a bit pricier because of all the options they put on the loaners (usually Nav, parking assist, and convenience package) so the new MSRP on those cars are closer to 54k. Also the prices are always up for negotiation, which is hard to do via email…