Sold Leased SUV on Vroom - 2015 Lexus NX200t

Is there any lease termination charge in addition to the lease payoff amount?

None as payoff includes all remaining monthly payments and residual.

1 Like

Just put in an offer with Vroom for 17 CRV. Will let you know of the results…

Vroom offered me $4.5k below payoff on a car that has a MF of 0.00001 and a realistic RV half way through my lease. Almost $3.5k below KBB fair trade in value. So I guess YMMV greatly depending on your zip and car…

1 Like

Just got offered $20k for my Encore which I leased in March. Payoff is little less than $19k… Wife wont let me :expressionless:

1 Like

For my 2017 MDX though, Carvana offerred $35800, Vroom came with $37,500. Pay off is about $8k higher so no Hybrid MDC or XC90 for me LOL

Why not. Make $1k (i guess depends on what you put down). Get that S90 haha

Im too late for the S90 deal and i didnt put any down. Only first due at signing which was only $148. Its tough when you have a wife who is sick of your cars addiction…

Have you tried the other car buying sites? Maybe they can give more.

carvana never replied to my request and then carmax i didnt want to go waste my time as wife wont agree lol

As long as I am turning a breaking even or turning a profit, my wife doesn’t care what I do one bit.

2 Likes

Lucky dude lol. I will still try but the S90 deals are gone now so lets see

Vroom is offering more than Carvana for my 2015 Honda Accord that currently have 58500 miles.

Vroom: $13500
Carvana: $12744

Good job!

NX200t is a very popular model that works out with Vroom.

99% of the time dealers will match vroom/carmax offers if you are buying from them. Go get your appraisal and find a friend with good photoshop skills. Just make sure that number you put on there is not outrageous lol.

1 Like

Post is old, but in case anyone comes searching again I got an offer of $32,000 for my ‘18 Chevy Traverse RS, 6800 miles—next highest was $30,500 from Carvana, $25k from dealership (no surprise). Thing is, I let my orig offer expire, submitted again and got $32,500. That expired, submitted a 3rd time, stated I was looking for $33,000…got $33,000. Just submitted final docs to start the process so I will update with how it plays out.

This is interesting :+1:
Keep us posted

1 Like

Are your cars still on the leases? So selling to groom or carava, are you having them basically buy out the leases from the dealerships for your car?

See “sold one to vroom” mega thread

Dealership has nothing to do with it. The cars are being bought from the captive bank using the current payoff balance.