SOLD 2019 BMW 740i

I have a quick question the residual listed is for 24 or 36 months? I thought the 56% is for 36 months.

I don’t want to speak on behalf of @LeaseHero but the more specifics added by broker = higher likelihood someone will attempt to circumvent the process, find the car, and reach the dealer directly.

End result:
Potential lost broker fee and more important, potential tarnished relationship with the dealer. Been there done that :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Understood, that makes sense thanks for the explanation.

3 Likes

Really? Vegas trips! :smiley:

1 Like

There’s a few inconsistencies in your ad.

Title says $588/mo but in the post, it says $589/mo (no big deal).
It also says add $38 for 10k but in the FAQ, it says add $30 for 10k. Which is it?

Fixed. If it comes down to a dollar, I’m sure we won’t have a problem :slight_smile:. Pricing in ad for mileage is 24 months, and in faq is for 36 months. Added further detail for clarity.

@Bostoncarconcierge Couldn’t have said it better myself. Additionally, a lot of dealers only have stock photos for new cars.

@vercetti0 Residual listed is for 36 months. As with all BMWs, just add 6% for 24.

1 Like

Client fell through on this car, still available!

Any idea on shipping to NY?

Where are these deals on the East Coast?!

1 Like

Pending sale

2 Likes

I agree, I am super jealous that NY does not have deals like this

1 Like

NY has even better deals

Nice deal. Wish we could see some of these in FL!

could you provide some details? i might be interested in one

SOLD, but just updated the ad with another 7!

does your numbers include $1K lease credit ? Is that % off before that or after that?

awesome deal… im trying to convince myself i need a 7 series when i can live with a 3 or 5

@slol Laid out in the ad for you :slight_smile:. There is no lease credit on the 7 currently. When 7s are this close to price to the 5 series, I see it as a no-brainer to step up!

1 Like

im working on a 5-unicorn deal, if it falls thru Ill be messaging you today. I understand its first come first serve.

No problem, let me know!

Really? I live in NJ and haven’t seen any cheap 5 or 7 series in a while.