SOLD 2018 BMW X5 50i $89k MSRP SOLD

PM sent to you.

Hmm, anecdotally speaking, I only ever see white BMW/MB.

White is by far the most common color i see for the x5 in Los Angeles.

I donā€™t like white for a sedan or coupe, but I think itā€™s one of the best colors on a mid or large suv.

IMO white is the best color for an x5, especially with the m sport package and black rims. Itā€™s gorgeous.

Well i have a MY19 50 m sport with a build at 6k+ msrp and paying just 170 more a monthā€¦residualized msrp difference makes it less than a 100 monthly difference. I think the MY18 has to be priced even further below like the 7 series deals to move them all down before end of April. I did get a demo for a decent price I believe which isnt reflective of new MY19s.

Dont think the color has anything to do with this. The higher spec 50s are <5% of the x5 market if I am not mistaken, so the potential buyers arent the same as the MY18 3 series.

1 Like

For you? I can see it, throw 20 bags of mulch in the back. Itā€™s a solid deal thatā€™s for sure.

I was talking about your favorite color. The guy said no one buys white BMWs :grin:

Hereā€™s the Bmw order of colors best to worst.
1 M3 cs blue
2 Everything else except
22 Black
23 Brown
25 Gold

Carbon black is hot, especially when itā€™s very sunny outside and it looks blue.

1 Like

Until you dry it a little too vigorously and becomes partially black sapphire.

I was wrong. I shouldā€™ve said the primary demographic for white Bimmers (and Mercedes and Caddilacs for that matter) live in my Nanaā€™s retirement community in Boca.

1 Like

(Full Disclosure: My Nana is no longer with us and her community was in Coconut Creek, but the joke clearly worked better with her alive and in Boca).

Well the white color reflects sunlight and heats up quite a bit less. At least in other countries in the south this is more of a physics consideration.

I believe it is the same reason why SoCal is Whitecalandia :joy:

Del Boca Vista Phase 3

Sold to a LH member. thanks guys!