Sold - 2018 BMW X2 xDrive Loaded - MSRP 47K - Less than 1K miles on it. $243/mth 24/10K $2550 DAS. Loyalty + OL ($500) included. NY/NJ/CT

The base cars listed in the 1st posts are all gone.

I still have 4-5 more units but they are higher priced.

I will change the special for tomorrow sometime before tonight.

Thanks for all the queries. If you are only interested in the base ones, I don’t have them any more.

To all the people who I sent quote for a 41K car around 200 bucks a month and who still didn’t act, kindly let others have a go at the remaining inventory.

HN.

Today’s Special BMW X2 is a M-Sport X package car with 200 miles on it. Read the 1st post for all details.

2 Likes

Avalable for PA? Also, can you share the calculator? Thank you.

Can you please let me know 15k 36 months for X2 for PA

I would also be interested in knowing the payment for 36/15k for NJ. I understand the sweetspot is likely for the 24mo term, but a higher mile option for 24mos at 12k and 15k would be great to know. I see the 12k increasing the payment by $19/mo is it safe to assume 15k would be $30/mo or so?

Also, do you know if BWM allows lease extensions? If so do they allow 6-12mos? That may be away to take advantage of the 24mos sweetspot and allow for a longer term knowing I can plan to extend.

The car in OP is pending with a LH member.

I will get another special tomorrow morning.

If you sent me a message and didn’t hear from me than the reason is I reach out to people who follow instructions given in OP until I sell the car as listed below.

If you are ready to move further, send me your full name, contact number where you will register the car and I will call you to finalize the deal.

Thanks for following this thread.

1 Like

The special for today 04/26 is updated in the OP.

If you are ready to move further, send me your full name, contact number, where you will register the car, whether you have loyalty/OL codes and the miles you will need and I will call you to finalize the deal.

Thanks for following this thread.

The X2 in the 1st post is sold to a LH member and the last one I have in stock is on hold as well.

That is it for X2 inventory for me most likely unless someone don’t get qualified.

I still have few X1 and few 3 series loaners.

Any of your X1, X2 or Series 3 with driver assist?

@HN308, does this need closed?

Can you leave it open till 8 PM. I am waiting for the last guy to send my fees.

Sure…I set it to close at midnight.

This 47k loaner car is selling for 15% off off of MSRP, more than what the dealer is offering in the showroom without a $500 brokers fee thus the reason for no leashackr calculator. That is why it is important for hackrs to look at where all the numbers are buried in a deal. These cars are selling for up to 18 - 21% off of MSRP with no broker fee.

@mp11477

All the X2 are sold. If I will get anymore of it I will open another thread.

Please close the thread.