SoCal VW Special Lease Offers

I’m replacing my lease on a 2015 Jetta SEL. Looking to do an LPA. 4 payments left, turning it in 11k mi under my allowed 36k. The 2019 Jettas launch this weekend. Want to get into an SEL black pearl ext, black+beige int. 36 mo, 12k mi, $0 down. This will be my 3rd consecutive VW lease, never late, excellent credit. Interested in what you can do.

These deals are all $1000 losers. If you dont like them I dont mind. I have made many good connections on this forum and I am already putting a few deals together.

1 Like

Rubbergash, thanks for posting these and including the GTI. I think you’re getting a lot of flack for two reasons

1. You are really going hard on the salesman talk. Most of the people here are well versed in it and it doesn’t go over well. Especially when…

2. The prices you post are apparently not all that great. I’m not one to comment on the numbers but I trust the take of many of the posters on this forum.

I suggest ignoring the haters, toning down the sales talk and let the numbers do the talking. If they’re good, people will bite.

6 Likes

If you have a connection at VW you can usually finagle a $500 coupon.

Any deals on Jetta manual?

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

$400/mo plus tax for a GTI that sells for 28k is a deal? Hilarious.

1 Like

The GTI leases horribly; High MF and crappy residual - not his fault. His sale price is competitive for a GTI lease - it just happens to be a car that is better to buy.

Again, these aren’t Hackr deals in the sense that you aren’t getting a $55k car for < $300/month. But for VW, which historically leases horribly, they really aren’t bad. If you’re seeking a better value proposition on a lease, then VW will likely never be for you (except on a Tiguan lately).

1 Like

SUBARU CROSSTREK LEASE BUSTER:

OK, I’m really on here to move VW’s, but I added a Subaru Crosstrek to my Spreadsheet.

Have a look:

Subaru Crosstrek

ALSO: Sweetened the Tiguan Deal. CHECK IT OUT!!!

What’s the deal on manual Crosstrek JRA-01? 23.4K MSRP.

Can you post pricing for other Tiguan trims; SE and SEL?

Thanks

I can. there is an extra $1000 on the S model, so they wont be quite as good.

Tiguan SE FWD Added.

Tiguan SE FWD Added.

eGolf added to the Spreadsheet.

eGolf

what about the Passat SE w/LED ?

Do you mean the SE Lighting Package?

There are some new incentives out on Passat and it will look pretty good.

Yeah, sorry thats what I meant SE with the LED Lighting Package :wink:

what incentives are you speaking of?

I see 4K + and 1950 on the SE.

I added your car to the Spreadsheet.

VW Leases April

Any golf r lease deals??

When I got my golf in 2015 paying full msrp of 40k this was the offer
24 Months

15,000 miles a year

Residual $29,134.30

$1,020.96 [Total due at signing/drive-offs]

$552.81 a month including tax.