SoCal VW Special Lease Offers

There are no rebates on any of these deals. This is my “All In” Deal. Any dealer cash is reflected in the Sale price. I hope that answers your question.

Do these deals include tax?

The Tiguan looks like it might be better with a 2/24 than 3/36 because the discount is so good. I am getting about $10/mo less assuming the resid is 6% higher and the MF is unchanged. Am I close?

There is no 24 month program with these discounts but you can now do a 7500 mile lease if you want a lower payment,

Above 1% on a Jetta. No thanks. Based on your excited post, I figured we were talking 0.6-0.7%. Disappointing.

Tiguan S deal looks great! Lots of value for money with that SUV. It’s one of the more underrated vehicles out there IMO.

2 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thanks for getting the exact figures posted up on a brand no one else on the forum is really promoting.

2 Likes

VWs don’t always lease super well. Neither does big brother Audi. These deals are competitive if you want a VW.

The Tiguan and the Alltrack stand out on this list especially.

Maybe the GTI won’t be such a terrible lease one day…

Welcome to the jungle, @rubbergash!

1 Like

I agree. A lot of bang for the buck on the Tiguan and Alltrack. I can do Subaru as well…oh snap.

That would be valuable, too. Lots of shoppers here for Subaru (posters and lurkers) in NorCal and SoCal.

Start a separate thread for those.

Agreed - Tiguan and Alltrack look promising for those who are in the market for these two cars. I am surprised VW doesn’t have any loyalty rebates/programs. Would be curious to see your Subaru pricing.

Any deal similar to those back in 2016 for the e-golf around $100/Mo in socal? If so, let’s see the deal otherwise you’re like the other jag/lr broker that s**ks and takes up too much air space on here.

Deals don’t look too bad. Thanks for sharing!

no offense… nothing spectacular about the deals … Im in the market for a replacement for a passat lease ending next month. The numbers you have is just the MSRP - dealer cash & lease cash (actually about $240 less than whats available). Technically any dealer willing to play ball can give you this in So Cal. Im currently paying $240 with TAX on a SEL which was leased with just drive offs and 12k miles, which I now think is too much

If you can get us additional discounting, then PM me. Im game for a good deal.

I’m replacing my lease on a 2015 Jetta SEL. Looking to do an LPA. 4 payments left, turning it in 11k mi under my allowed 36k. The 2019 Jettas launch this weekend. Want to get into an SEL black pearl ext, black+beige int. 36 mo, 12k mi, $0 down. This will be my 3rd consecutive VW lease, never late, excellent credit. Interested in what you can do.

These deals are all $1000 losers. If you dont like them I dont mind. I have made many good connections on this forum and I am already putting a few deals together.

1 Like

Rubbergash, thanks for posting these and including the GTI. I think you’re getting a lot of flack for two reasons

1. You are really going hard on the salesman talk. Most of the people here are well versed in it and it doesn’t go over well. Especially when…

2. The prices you post are apparently not all that great. I’m not one to comment on the numbers but I trust the take of many of the posters on this forum.

I suggest ignoring the haters, toning down the sales talk and let the numbers do the talking. If they’re good, people will bite.

6 Likes

If you have a connection at VW you can usually finagle a $500 coupon.

Any deals on Jetta manual?

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill