SOCAL VW and SUBARU July Hacker Deals

OK Hackers, it’s a new month, and I am working on the spreadsheet.

VW has announced that ALL programs will continue through the 9th.

There is 1 big exception. There is an additional $1000 on all 2018 Passat’s So the Passat Leases are going to look great, and I will work on updating my spreadsheet now.

I only have 4 in stock, but I do have an additional 7 at the Port on the way.

Subaru programs are changing today, and if you have any requests let me know and I will get them up on the spreadsheet.

See the sheet here: SOCAL VW Hacker Spreadsheet

Thanks,

Seth
442-273-6566

5 Likes

Do you have a quote for 2018 tiguan SE with sunroof AWD? Assume the one you have in the sheet is FWD

I don’t have that vehicle in stock, and I do not have one in my pipeline in the current allocation. Yes the one on the spreadsheet is FWD.

Fingers crossed! Friend of mine moving in from east coast and asked about a Jetta. Maybe they can go with this one instead :slight_smile:

Sounds Good, the 2018 Passat is a real sweet spot this month.

We just got a cool vehicle off Stop Sale that I put up on the Sheet. 2017 Tiguan Limited 4Motion. How about $675 Driveoffs Down and $198 a month plus tax.

See it on the sheet: SOCAL VW Hacker sheet plus Subaru.

Call or Text me if you want to set up an appointment or get a quote.

Seth
442-273-6566

Everything is great and your deals look good to me… however, please do not call us hackers, we are mere mortals who choose to get good deals on the cars we like, from a spreadsheet…

4 Likes

Any good lease deals for a 2018 Tiguan SEL with the R Line Package?

I had one and it sold immediately. It’s a very cool rig, but hard to get a hold of.

Any good lease deals for 2017 or 2018 Alltracks. SE or SEL

There is no Factory Support on the Alltrack right now.

How about VW 2018 Passat SE or SEL or R-Line, $0 Down

Passat is a the real sweet spot this month. I only have S and GT in stock right now and they are up on the sheet. I do have 6 units inbound including SE models.

Where can we see your inventory?

any numbers available for Atlas yet?

I have exactly zero Atlas in stock.

What about Atlas? Can you update your spreadsheet with Atlas deals as well?

I have no Atlas in stock.

Do I hear an echo, oh wait it’s someone that can’t look two posts up…lol

2 Likes

When do you expect to receive the Passat SE models, and what is the expected pricing? Also, do you expect the pricing to change after 7/9?