SOCAL LEASE TRANSFER: 2017 BMW X5 ///M ex-Employee Lease Transfer $1049/mo, plus $500 BMWFS lease transfer fees and $1000 negotiable acquisition fee

*on hold pending transfer 8/21/2018

*GONE

So… I gotta make room in the garage before a new toy comes in. Up for grab is a 2017 Dongninton Grey X5 M

Lease Detail

• This WAS an employee lease which is why there is ZERO downpayment and the payment is low

Monthly Payment Pre-tax: $1049/month
Current mileage: 7800 miles (may go up)
Lease allowance mileage: 30,006
Lease Ends: May 2020
Transferable Maintenance Included

Car Spec:
-Executive Pkg
-Black Extended Merino Leather
-Bang & Olufsen Sound System
-Apple Carplay
-Active Blind Spot Detection
-Carbon Fiber Trim
-21’’ 612 M Wheels

Aftermarket and OEM Parts Installed.
-3M Crystaline Ceramic Tint on Front driver and passenger sides + front windshield
-RaceChip
-H&R lowering springs
-M Performance Gloss Black Front Grills

RaceChip, M Performance Gloss Black Front Grills and H&R springs can be included in the lease transfer if the potential leasee wish so for an extra amount that does not exceed the current market value of the spoken parts.

** CA Registration is good until May 2019, so here is another $800 saved for you if you are in CA.

*** I would ask the potential leasee to pay the $500 BMWFS lease transfer fees. Plus $1000 negotiable acquisition fee to me since I had to go through “a lot” to grab this lease off an ex-employee’s hands.

****If there’s any questions, please PM me.

3 Likes

I might have missed it but did you forget the monthly amount?

sorry. Editing right now

Might have missed it also, but it would help if people knew the MSRP of the car

$112,595

Be upfront…state how much it is.

1 Like

Wow the front of that car is intimidating, how awesome! That 3M Ceramic on front windshield works wonders.

Good luck!

It really depends on how the leasee approaches me about the deal. Tire kickers, $2500. Enthusiast: $0. and everything in between.

How about a real answer?

1 Like

editing my post now. Thanks

Do the mods (specifically the race chip) violate the lease agreement?

If not, this is a damn good deal.

The racechip is a piggy back most likely, so you can just take it off when you go in for service

none of the parts conflict with lease agreements.

Lease buyout price at maturity?

Or better yet pic/screen shot of lease contract?

Thanks,

If you are interested, PM me and I can provide you the infos.

Thanks

No problem, PM Sent. Thanks

Still available?