SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

I should be all caught up. Feel free to text me at 626-646-9882 if I missed anyone. Please note I will be off Wednesday and Thursday. Will be fully charged Friday!

2 Likes

Would you be able to give me lease details on Stock # : 4182331. 3/36.

Hey Ivan, I have been texting you on that number but have had no response. Should I try calling the dealer?

@IvanAudi Please send me your best possible offer for the following 2018 S4 Prestige: http://www.audiusa.com/audicode/AV379AW5

Looking for a 15% MSRP discount, the current $2500 cash bonus, max out MF with MSDs (credit# 770), zero or max $1k down, and monthly around or less than $500. 36m / 10k/y. ZIP: 94043 (for tax).

Is the summer of audi up to $800 1st month waived available for this car? Factory ordering is OK if not in stock anywhere, might consider slight changes too for in-stock cars.

Thank you,
Szabolcs

No replies from @IvanAudi for some time. is he still around?

Looking to price a Q7 Prem Plus w Navi 36/15k

Black or Blue Exterior. Privacy cargo prefered

Thanks

He was just on here yesterday. Text him.

Edit Sept 4th. Just a reminder I will no longer be quoting S4’s, S5’s, and S5’s SB due to inventory shortage.

Is there really $5k in cash on the A4 this month ($2500 lease cash+$2500 marketing allowance)? I’ve been holding off on returning my Q50 (went month-to-month), but this might be the month to make a deal if that’s true. Does it apply to Allroad as well?

Just want to say @IvanAudi is a great person to deal with, he is always responsive and has helped with some excellent quotes, and one or two signed deals, to very happy friends of mine.

Don’t hesitate in contacting him.

1 Like

No, the marketing allowance supersedes the bonus cash. Programs roughly the same as last month but you lose the first months payment so whoever told you that gave you wrong information.

Same for me, I sent him a PM for a quote for S5 convertible haven’t heard back from him. If any active broker here is interested, please PM me with your quote, base model, 36/10k. thank you

Guess why? Learn to read.

1 Like

Guys let’s tone down the snark please :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sorry hadn’t seen that. Used the search function for Audi S5, nothing proper came up and also checked the inventory at Rusnak, they were (and still are) showing 4 S5 convertible in their inventory! that was the reason I contacted him. But never mind, one of the brokers already contacted me.

1 Like

No problem :slightly_smiling_face: Ivan has a good reputation here and a negative comment was not warranted in this case.

I’m sorry but it is very difficult to respond to inquiries that asks for multiple models and they usually get lost in the sea of text messages I get on an daily basis on top of my work inquiries.

I get a lot of “can I get a best deal for a s4, s5 or SQ5” or “36/10k Q7 black on black” with nothing else. Every model has an average of $10k swing worth of options, and you can’t really expect me to price out random models for each or guess what options you want and just send it to you. Desking a deal does take time given how archaic the system we use.

Those that actually read my thread, test drove the car, and give me all the info upfront makes it so much easy to work with. Or just call me during business hours. A 5 minute conversation could save us both a ton of time versus texting back and forth.

Lastly, don’t get frustrated if you text at 11 pm and I don’t respond right away. Just have some common courtesy is all I’m asking.

11 Likes

Hi @IvanAudi. Looking for price & availability on Rusnak Pasadena Stock # : 4183551. Texted you today with my email/phone. I saw you just posted so thought maybe I’d catch you here. Have a good evening!

When will the 2019 A6 be available?

Around November most likely. Google search is probably more useful for questions like that

No specific release date. But the A6’s and A7’s have been pushed back and we probably won’t see them until November, December.