SoCal 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum ($292 +Tax $0 Down)

2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum

MSRP: $61,095
Selling Price: $44,845
Monthly Payment: $292.00 +Tax
Down Payment: $0
Drive Offs: Registration and First Month
MSD: 10
Incentives:$5750 Volvo Allowance, $1500 Lease Cash, $3000 A-Plan Elite Bonus

Months: 24 Months
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00028
Residual: 64%

Zip Code: 91730
Leasehackr Score:16.6 Years
Pre-filled Calculator link:

Car was delivered to the front of my house. Handled all negotiations through email and phone. Based on dwindling T6 Momentum inventory at numerous dealerships, it might be hard to replicate.

I have blurred the dealer info in order to abide by forum guidelines. PM for details.

15 Likes

Wow great deal. PMed you.

1 Like

looks like a 10% discount before rebates?

1 Like

Good deal …:+1:

1 Like

Congrats and enjoy the car. As far as I know, there are no guidelines to hide dealer info. Only reasons why people do is if the dealership/salesperson doesn’t want the info public or as a courtesy to a broker (if you went through one).

Great deal!
I’m new to the forum so not able to PM, wondering if you can PM me dealer info. What would the numbers be for 36 months?
Thanks.

1 Like

S90s lease cheaper on 24 months.

1 Like

Agree. Was looking for 36 months but the RV drops substantially.

Yes. ~10% off. Prior to incentives

So which dealership is if

Hi thanks for posting and congrats… I just joined so I can’t PM you yet… would you be able to PM me dealership info? Many thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I joined as well after seeing this post. How can I PM you when I don’t appear to have access? Can you send me a message?

Would really appreciate it!

Fantastic deal.

I’m in LA. My Q50 lease is up in August. I’m really hoping to score an S90 deal in July. I’d perfer a wagon but these S90 leases are just too good. And then after 24 months I’ll slip into the new V60. I’m catuiously optimistic deals will remain strong.

The deal is dead as the incentives have changed and residual value has dropped as well. Not to mention inventory has dwindled down.

The deal I received would be at least $200 more per month based on this months residual.

how is your payment 200 more on a 2% change in residual? the incentives are only 1k less in total as allowance went down but lease allowance went up.

It’s 3% drop in RV, and extra 4-5% discount loss from non-negotiable a-plan.

Awww shucks! I was too slow :slight_smile: Well at least someone broke the $300 barrier and 0.5% MSRP barrier. Woot!

@yoyo See above for the reasons.

Still working on this but this is around where I think I can land. I am curious based on people who have bought the car and got better deals, would you still pull the trigger at these numbers? I know there has been talk about incentives getting worse so I don’t want to miss out, but at same time I have $1,000 of payments left on current vehicle.

MSRP: $61,095
Selling Price: $45,446
Monthly Payment: $382 + tax
Down Payment: $0
Drive Offs: Registration and First Month
MSD: 10
Incentives:$6250 Volvo/lease, $3000 A-Plan Elite Bonus

Months: 35 Months
Annual Mileage: 7,000
MF: 0.00029
Residual: 55%

Zip Code: 91030
Leasehackr Score:13.3 Years

• List item

3 Likes

Amazing deal! Would you be willing to share dealer info. I may want to get one. Thank you for sharing this!!