Simon says: [.....................]

Are you a broker? Kinda confused by the title.

Looks like he is 202020

I hope he has the proper documentation or the Dmv is going to hose him.

2 Likes

My philosophy has always been to go with items which are easy to consume cleanly. I’ve taken spaghetti and pasta and rice/curry before, but you need to take extra care with packing so sometimes it’s not worth the hassle. Some of the common lunches I’ve packed have been:
Leftover pizza, sandwiches (all kinds, PB&J, ham, tuna), salads, chicken tenders/fingers, muffins, burritos. I’ve supplemented those with fruits and vegetables several times as well.

Lunch for me is usually rice + precooked meat (usually bulgogi or jaeyook bokum) + veggies or sandwiches + carrot sticks. I’ve been dabbling with meal prepping on Sundays but I’m not sure if I can stomach having the same lunch every day of the week.

Regarding the sub topic,
Im on the packed lunch from home side even though i have to grab sandwiches from outside sometimes. Its not just saving money. Its the satisfaction that it was prepared with cleanliness and in hygenic conditions. :yum: lots of crazy stories

1 Like

Based on one of the posts about the Giulia reliability, a killer deal on the Stelvio is in the eye of the beholder. The deal is only good as long as you can drive it and it’s not at the dealer in service. There are a lot of vehicles you can lease for less than that and be able to use it everyday.

1 Like

Why pack lunch when there’s free food at work?

What are those .80% mark cars for September? :sunglasses:

Thats not a killer deal to me. .80 to 1% should be the norm for a leasehackr. A killer deal is .50% or less.

In 2 months, he went from looking for advice on a QX50 to Alfa Expert/Broker :thinking:

1. Who says Merica isn’t the land of opportunity?
  2. He should be upping his lunch budget to 30 bucks soon.
3 Likes

Tacoma is all I see that’s working this month.

Trd sport manual is like 264, sr double cab like 240

Sold 10 Toyota’s and 7 stelvios last week. What’s your point? This isn’t rocket science…

Nice. Those are the 2 trims they don’t make in CA

Hope you got your license in the last 6 weeks and are bonded, or those $25 lunches will be a thing of the past, and you’ll be packing like us other plebs before you know it.

4 Likes

Every state has different requirements for being a broker, who knows what it is where @Jrouleau426 is located.

The reason I never pursued it here in WA is because it would require me to become a registered vehicle dealer - that means an office, operating business hours, licensing etc. There is no distinction here between brokering deals and actually selling cars. Very frustrating.

he’s in Philly, so he’d need the following, provided he’s negotiating the sale of at least 5 vehicles in a calendar year (which he’s done):

1. Application for a vehicle representative license
    a) 25.00 check for initial license (whooops…one less lunch this week)

2. State police background check from each state he’s resided in the last 5 years. If convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, you have to jump through a laundry list of hoops (let’s assume he’s free and clear)

Then, of course, he’ll have to set up a tax id + business if he’s a sole proprietorship. Then, don’t forget insurance and bonding.

My man moves quick if he learned the in’s and out’s of leasing + did all of the above in 2 months time.

I’m consulting. I’m not delivering the car or selling them. I recommend what someone should pay for it. I have tax ids and no criminal record. You’re really hung up on that $25 lunch huh?

So you charge someone to recommend a price to pay? That’s not a broker.

The law, unfortunately, doesn’t share your viewpoint. You are aiding in the purchase/sale of a vehicle, which is the definition most states use for broker.