Signed SQ5 P+ in Texas - 65k MSRP 36/12 - 617.xx per month + MSDs ***tax credit lease***

2018 Audi SQ5 P+

**MSRP: $65175
**Selling Price: $58.xxx
**Monthly Payment: $617.xx
**Cash Due at Signing: $2750 - covering all out of pocket, acq, taxes (1.25% - tax break), dealer fees/DMV
**MSD:5625
**Incentives: 2250 - Season of audi 750 + 1500 lease cash

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12,000
**MF:.00124 (I think this is wrong, but whatever)
**Residual:60 with audicare

**Region:Texas
**Leasehackr Score: in the realm of 8.5 years

3 Likes

Can you share dealer please?

I hope you signed for it. If not, let us know where to go to pick this baby up!

Oh it’s picked up.

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I’m super jelly. What a great price. Smart usage of Audi care and MSDs to get this to a great payment. I’m happy to see that dealers are discounting the SQ5 more and more.

Nice deal!

Nice deal. Sorry I forgot to PM you back last week, got sidetracked.

Was that a Premium Plus, did you switch away from the Prestige you were aiming for?

I’m at 10% discount including incentives but negative equity is killing our deal.

Yeah I switched away, in the end I didn’t get the drivers assistance package, but whatever, I can add lane keep via ODB IF I want in the future, otherwise it’s all the same more or less. The 58k was them rolling up all fees into the deal which I paid for out of pocket as a reduction in cap (I believe) incentives via audi were another 2250 so around 56k all in. I’m sure the dealer I used will work with you, he put up with a lot from me. PM me if you want his information.

Very well done! Your persistence paid off.

would you mind sharing the dealership info for your SQ5, please? thank you!