Signed: Infiniti QX50 AWD Essential 39/12 at $415/mo ($51,445 MSRP)

My first time leasing a vehicle, so wanted to give a shout out to this forum for helping me quite a bit. Please let me know how I did on my first lease… hopefully not too shabby?

2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential AWD (+ ProAssist Package, ProActive Package, Premium Heat & Premium Audio)

MSRP: $51,445
Selling Price: $42,922.33
Monthly Payment: $415 (inclusive of tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $1,500 (first month, registration, etc)

Months: 39
Miles: 12k

Residual: 55%
MF: 0.00003
Region: NorCal, Bay Area

I did not qualify for Conquest incentive, but did qualify for VPP.

1 Like

I think you did excellent. In NJ we just got quoted $585 with $1500 Down for a $55k MSRP 2019 QX50 Essential AWD!!! It was an initial offer from them, but that’s a huge difference.

do you mind sharing the lease sheet with me? trying to get a friend a deal similar to this

Seems very competitive. The RV for 39/12 is great, considering MF is also near-zero. No MSDs involved to lower the MF?

Seeing 17% off from Volvo in FL currently, similar to your discount, yet the RV is 51% and MF in Nov was 0.00023 (before MSDs) for 39/12. You seem to have hit the trifecta.

Nice deal…just did similar on mine the other day:

2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential FWD (+ ProAssist Package, ProActive Package, Premium Heat & Premium Audio)

MSRP: $48,650
Selling Price: $41,343
Monthly Payment: $415 (plus tax so about $434)
Cash Due at Signing: $0 “sign and drive”

Region: South Florida

Would you mind sharing the dealer info?I am in norcal and looking for this vehicle.

Orlando Infiniti great deal and great to work with. QX50 Essentail. Fully loaded: Sensory pkg, ProAssist, ProActive, all the extras. MSRP $55,700 39/10 $433 month. First payment DAS.
Ask for Arthur. We did the entire deal through text and I came in and signed- took less than an hour.

Hi, seems like a great deal, similar to what I’m trying to get. Can you PM me the lease sheet? It’d be super helpful.

Trying to get same deal here in Nashville. If either could pm the lease sheet, it’d help a lot. TIA.

Sent a PM. Looking for a similar deal and I’m in the Bay Area.

I actually own this car and got a similar deal. I would recommend staying away, it drives like absolute crap and the infotainment is among the worst that I’ve ever experienced

2 Likes

Hiii. New here. I just went to see a dealer who bragged about doing deals with several coworkers of mine. So i see a lease special for the QX50 3.0 Luxe for $299 a month with $3995 down. So i go see this guy, don’t mention the deal and see where he’s at. After telling me his life story on how he knew my coworkers he says he’s giving me the friends and family discount which gives me his price. Vehicle was at $45k and after his numbers went in car was at $36k. He formulated $3000 down and my payment was at $432 a month which is a few dollars higher than this deal you posted plus double down for a car valued at less. So how can someone like me new to this site work these same deals. Thanks in advance guys.

Had a quote from the dealer, please rate:
2019 Infiniti QX50 Luxe RWD

MSRP: $40395
Selling Price: $33543
Adjust CAP Cost: $30908 (Don’t know how did they come up with this number)
Monthly Payment: $340 (inclusive of tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $2000 (first month, registration, etc)
9 MSD: $3600

Residual: 52%
MF: 0.0019
Leasehackr Score: 10 years
Region: Socal

Include Loyalty and dealer lease incentive $2500

Cannot figure out the number on the calculator, anyone can help will be really appreciated.

1 Like