SIGNED: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum: MSRP:$62,030 TERM: 39/10k $592/MO DAS: $396 ($6,000 MSD's) - Chicago Area

Signed today for a:

2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum AWD
Exterior: Denim Blue
Interior: Amber

Options:
Advanced Package
Heated Steering Wheel and Rear Seats
Metallic Paint
Protection Package Premier
21" 5-V-Spoke Alloy Wheels*****

(*****car originally had 20" wheels on it, we liked the 21" instead, dealer upgraded/swapped them out at no cost, so higher cost wheels are not reflected in the original MSRP)

**MSRP: $62,030
**Selling Price: $53,947
**Monthly Payment: $592.22
**Cash Due at Signing: $396
**MSD:$6,000 ($600x10)
**Incentives:$500 Volvo Loyalty, 1st Payment Waiver

**Months:39
**Annual Mileage:10,000
**MF:**0.00105
**Residual:59

**Region:Midwest (Chicago Suburbs)
**Leasehackr Score:9.3

It was a bit of an adventure getting here, but overall pretty happy with how the deal ended up. First and foremost a big big thanks to @ralphsaphony He was invaluable and created the foundation for my deal with all his legwork and effort. He has been a great resource of information and helped me feel confident to pull the trigger. I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage yesterday of another local dealership’s last day of the month effort to hit their bonus when they called me out of the blue and gave me an even better quote than what I had originally had. Brought that to the original dealer and after a little hesitation they agreed and got the sales price reduced another $653. That brought down my monthly from approximately $615 to $596.

Went in today to sign and overall was pretty painless with the exception of the finance guy possibly trying to hide an extra amount in the contract. Long story short, the tax amount they quoted me was in actuality lower that what was used in my quote and they might of thought they could keep the payment the same and just add it onto the sales price and I would not have noticed. I did notice and had them correct it and get me back the agreed upon sales price and the monthly payment dropped a bit more ($592).

None the less, its a beautiful car and happy with the deal, so I guess that is all that matters. Thanks to this community and @ralphsaphony again for all the education and help!

2 Likes

@ralphsaphony deserves a GC, IMO.

1 Like

He did! We had our own arrangement! Congrats on the car! Best deal on a XC90 in a while here!

Don’t forget the pictures when you get a chance!

2 Likes

Great deal! What is MSD? Besides DAS, you have to put out 6k?

MSD = multiple security deposit. Fully refundable and brings the MF down to save on rent charges.

2 Likes

Great deal. This beats my 2018 for sure.

great price! Just curious what your zip code is? Did you end up paying the ridiculous Chicago use tax?