[Signed] 2019 Range Rover Velar P250 R-Dynamic SE Demo

Haha yeah! I didn’t have to pay all the taxes but I did it to lower my payments a bit

Wow that’s surprising. Your dealership screwed up (they shouldn’t be stack-able). Awesome deal!

My first post here. You guys are awesome !

So finally found the car I was looking for and now don’t know if the deal I’m getting is good enough. Also, this is my first time leasing so I could really use your help

2019 Range Rover Velar P250 R-Dynamic

**MSRP: $63,338
**Selling Price: $60,901 ( dealer says this is the invoice price and can’t get any lower than this on this model)
**Monthly Payment: $780 (including tax based on tire 2 credit)
**Cash Due at Signing: $4000 ( dealer says this includes the spring rebate)

**Months: 36 months
**Annual Mileage:10,000

Dealer in Southern California.

https://www.landrovercerritos.com/new/Land+Rover/2019-Land+Rover-Range+Rover+Velar-cerritos-ca-59b7270e0a0e0ae857d06db596842e30.htm

Would really appreciate opinions and input. This is my dream car and I really want it !

Lol Penske would pull that shit.

Good deal on socal is 4/5k discount + 2k rebate. Shoot me a PM I work for a dealer in socal. I’ll ANIHILATE that deal.

And that may be invoice but there’s quite a bit of holdback on the Velar.

2 Likes

@ethanrs you will need to register as a business on the forum before you can solicit any business here.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2019 Range Rover Velar

I am registered as a business
.Capture

I’m confused.

There is a bug when “Registered Business” does not show next to the picture. @michael knows about it.

Really good deal! They most likely sold it as a loaner (even if brand new) so you could take advantage of the big discount.

Thank you! And thank you for all your help and dealing with me messaging you nonstop haha. Hope we get to work together on mine or my husband’s next deal!

Totally my pleasure!

I got mine(2018 d180 s) last year i believe in october.
Msrp 64,5xx for 3k DAS, $620 per month including 9.5% tax. Maybe dealer wanted tp get rid of 2018 stock especially the very last diesel model.

Hey all! First post after doing lots of research here and wanted to get the insight on a lease. I’ve began initial negotiations and have managed to secure an .00044 MF, 54% RV for 36/15 on the following vehicle, only problem is the dealer is not willing to come down off the MSRP by much (so far willing to discount 2k). We went back and forth and I pretty much said with the poor residual that the discount would need to be closer to 10% for the deal to be mutually beneficial, he (the GM) stated 10% is not possible as they are “hot vehicles”. Any advise on how to get this MSRP lower? https://www.landroverelpasotx.com/new/Land%20Rover/2019-Land+Rover-Range+Rover+Velar-for-sale-in-el-paso-tx-f6a04c0f0a0e0ae7230e7abb27c074bc.htm

Also, contacted a dealer in California today and received a .00088 MF, 54% RV, 36/15 on linked vehicle. He was going to check with his manager to see if he could match the El Paso dealers MF of .00044 but said they could only offer a discount of 2% off MSRP and said that was more than fair as they only have 6% in the vehicle. My goal is to get as close to the 1% payment as possible, I am also willing to put between 2.5k-3k down. Thoughts? BTW I am located in New Mexico.

https://www.landroverrc.com/vehicle-details/new-2019-land-rover-range-rover-velar-p250-se-r-dynamic-redwood-city-ca-id-30238867

texas and norcal land rover dealers are notorious for being the worst at discounting cars.

Yes, I’ve learned that very quickly! I’m like c’mon one offered 2k off and the other 1.6k SMH! They both mentioned how the velar is highly desirable and that they could easily sell it pretty much at full MSRP to someone in their area.

cough cough bullshit cough

I mean they’re not wrong. If Full-Sizes and Sports are full sticker theres no reason a velar shouldn’t be. Regardless they still get discounted in SoCal. Price shop Anaheim Hills / Beverly Hills / Encino / Southbay / Santa Monica / Cerritos / SD. Good mix of dealer groups get competitive with each other.

Shoot for 5k-ish off and base MF.

Thanks for the advise! So I should shoot for about 5k or so in dealer discount and another 1-2k in incentives? When is the best time of month/year to get the best deal?

When the new models hit the lot.

1 Like