SIGNED: 2019 Acura ILX A-Spec Premium 36/10

Wifey just took delivery on her 2019 ILX A-Spec premium yesterday. The 2019 ILX’s aren’t leasing as nice as the TLXs right now since they’re still fairly new, but was able to secure a deal at <1% before taxes.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura ILX A-Spec Premium (black/black)
**MSRP: $30,050
**Selling Price: $25,120
**Monthly Payment:
Original: $299 before tax… wifey traded in her 2017 Honda Accord that had $450 in negative equity… when they rolled it in the new lease and they rounded it down to another $10/month.
After Trade In: $309 before tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,000 (inclusive of first month, TTL and fees, and a tiny pinch of CCR to make it an even $1K)
**MSD:N/A
**Incentives: $2,650 in dealer cash

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10K
**MF:.00190
**Residual: 59%

**Region:SoCal
**Leasehackr Score:8.2

I do want to acknowledge that prior to leasing, I was assisted by Justin from LeaseHero, who got me very close to the deal we ended up signing off on. Unfortunately, the dealer he was working with had issues with our trade in and my wife’s credit application because my paid off Benz lease was still showing on her credit report (just paid it off last month). It was totally out of his control though, and we would’ve signed that deal if the dealer approved her.

The dealer we signed with reached out to us a week after with the deal we signed above.

Nevertheless, I highly recommend working with Justin as he was very straight to the point and still has a really good offer available on the 2019 ILX right now.

Car looks good! I was considering an ILX myself for when my Honda lease is up this year, but I also like the TLX, so if they lease better I’d love to get one of those. I’m surprised that you say the ILXs aren’t leasing well. It’s just facelifted, it’s not a redesign. Congrats!

Thanks! I say that because when looking through these forums, I’ve seen some similarly priced 2018s and 2017s lease for under $250/month with similar drive offs… But that wifey was set on the ILX now, haha. Plus the 2019 TLX base can be leased right now for $300/month with $1,000 drive offs, which is basically what we leased our ILX for!

Congrats on the car! It was a bummer it didn’t work out with out dealer for the trade in, but we’re happy to see you still got the car.

For reference, this is our current special on the Acura ILX A SPEC for anyone else interested