SIGNED: 2019.5 QX60 MSRP $60,770 AWD Luxe, Essential, Proassist, Sensory, Theatre Package, plus Wear and Tear $411/mo 0 DAS 1350MSD Conquest + VPP No Loyalty

Signed a deal last night for a 2019.5 Graphite Silver AWD Qx60, pretty much every package except the limited package.

HUGE HUGE Shoutout to BIGL.I always buy my cars and took a huge hit on my 2013 JX35 so I decided to give leasing a try.

He found the exact car I wanted, with every feature and got a fantastic price. I’ve never leased so I dont know how to negotiate a lease and honestly didn’t want to deal with the hassle. BigL made it so easy and actually beat the exact price I wanted to pay. He’s super professional and easy to talk to so I highly recommend him! Especially if you dont want to deal with negotiations or hassle.

I wanted to come out of pocket for Wear and Tear, just for peace of mind, and he actually worked it into the monthly such that it was pretty much a no cost option. He originally quoted me 411+tax without the wear and tear, and he went back and negotiated the same 411+tax with the wear and tear.

The dealer experience was good, they pretty much almost had all the papers ready to go to sign and drive. They had a few deals ahead of me so there was a slight wait. The only thing that I am SO SO glad I caught was the F&I guy didnt realize the Wear and tear was structured into the deal. So we wrapped up at 10pm and I asked him for info on the wear and tear and he said “You dont have it”… so I said now way, I showed them the paperwork BigL drew up and talked to the sales guy and we got the deal redone with Wear and Tear. I am so so glad I asked.

The best thing was BigL told me to call Infinifi consumer affairs and ask them for a VPP code. Which I was able to do. Kind of funny story. We have 2 infinits in my family. One registered to me (bought pre owned),and one to my wife (bought new). I called as me, asking about VPP using the pre owned vin and they told me no.

So I called pretending to be my wife on the brand new infiniti vin, and it was going really good, but the guy wondered why my last name had changed. I had to come clean and tell him I’m actually the husband. Luckily he found it funny and actually was able to get me the code.

All in all, I am super happy with this transaction, from begining to end, it was 0 hassle.

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $ 60,770
**Selling Price: $**49,250
Monthly Payment: $ 411+tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $**0
**MSD:**1350
Incentives: VPP + Conquest

**Months:**39
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00005
Residual: 56%

Region: So Cal
Leasehackr Score: 12 year

2 Likes

Congrats to another happy @BiggL customer! Nice color - I’ve got the same one :wink:

Congrats!!!

1 Like

@sev , @sega ,

Thank you both for the kind words. What a wild week. Starting to run out of infiniti QX50’s and QX60’s. Helped 20 hackrs get Infiniti’s from Monday Nov. 26th - Sunday Dec. 2nd.
Still have a bunch of hackrs to help with Infiniti’s and other brands as well. Just been working a crazy amount of hours to catch up to the overwhelming response. Thank you both again for the positive feedback.

Laurent “ @BiggL

2 Likes

Do you have updated QX60 numbers for December? Are there any additional incentives?

Good morning @chi,

If anything there is less incentives (my numbers are the same though) and less inventory.

What incentives are no longer available?

Chi,

Please PM if you have specific questions. Thank you.

@sev these numbers sound familiar, you must have relatives in Pasadena :smile:

I just wonder if you know how to check if I qualify for loyalty incentive. I currently lease QX60 and just sold my G37x.

Wow those are fantastic numbers! Congrats on the Qx60

@chi PM me and we can check on this.

Here’s another BIG shout out to @BiggL ; the man is definitely Da Boss. Absolute pleasure to work with; totally transparent, honest, and above all, delivers what he promises. He has just become my NUMBER 1 GO-TO GUY whenever I will be shopping cars for family and friends.

*2019-1/2 Infiniti QX60 Luxe FWD with Essential Package

**MSRP: $49,696.00
**Monthly Payment: $379.99 including tax (7.25%)
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD: $1600

Incentives: VPP + Conquest

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 15,000
**Residual: 54%

**Region: So Cal

THANKS for a fantastic experience, @BiggL

2 Likes

I am LOVING our QX60. Its crazy, they made alot of little changes between the 2013 JX and the 2019 QX. Its the same car but it drives much nicer

2 Likes

Hi Laurent,
Looking to lease either Lexus NX or Infiniti QX50. (I currently have a Lexus and Volvo.)
Have no preference, any info on which is the better deal now?
Thanks,

@CafeRacer99 ,

I would say that the QX50 Essential is the better “deal” of the two. More car for your $$ as long as you qualify for VPP (not sure yet) and Conquest (which you do). Please PM me and we can go into more detail.

fyi, sent you a PM today in preparation for contact once wife finalizes what she wants

1 Like

@ionizer

Thank you. I will be responding shortly.

Yuppp I can vouch for @BiggL

2 Likes

thanks, responded to your email, wife is “finalizing” her decision, so will update you on trim/color shortly, hopefully your working/responding to emails around the christmas timeframe as I am sure it is the busiest time for you.

1 Like