Signed: 2018 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD INS, 36/10, $538/mo

Posting my fiancée’s deal. She negotiated, we just discussed what I was reading on Leasehackr and then I went with her. I didn’t want to mess up a good deal, but after re-reading Edmunds, the MF was inflated. I’ll echo similar comments of thanks to all others who posted their knowledge of Volvo dealings on this forum.

2018 Volvo XC 60 T6 INSC AWD, Loaner w/4k miles
Calculator
Can’t quite get the calculator to work but it’s ~ 9 yrs

MSRP: $56,555
Selling Price: $47,305
Monthly Payment: $538
Cash Due at Signing: $1,000 (included tax and 1st mo payment)
MSD:0
Incentives:XC60 loyalty (at least 2k), pull ahead (2 months), and can’t remember what/if else

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF:.00099
Residual:53% (I think they adjusted residual based on the 4k loaner miles…)

Region: South
Leasehackr Score: 9?

1 Like

Is the sales price before all incentives/loyalty? What region are you in that you got $2K loyalty? There is only $500 in FL. Also, not sure how you got loyalty with pull-ahead - it cannot be applied. But maybe Volvo allows it again in some places, like they did before in NE.

@Ursus Eh, I’m not positive but I believe so. I’l try to review the lease sheet again. The $2k incentive reduced the DAS to $1k; it wasn’t clear what else was in the discount to sale price. Texas, but forgot to mention this was signed in December 2018.

The MF was .00054 in December. Did you mean you had old XC60 for loyalty? Then it is possible because Volvo had XC60-to-XC60 $2K bonus. Looks like not a good deal to me. You should’ve gotten that selling price before $2K loyalty and whatever incentives you had in December + you got marked up MF.
Wtih $2K loyalty and another $2K Volvo allowance (if that’s what it was): $406/mo + Tax, first payment and fees DAS. Or $502/mo with only first month,title/reg and dealer fees DAS.

Welp, yikes…Yes, sorry - I meant XC60 loyalty. I realized the MF afterwards when I got specific for lease on edmunds. Based on what we had been seeing, it seemed good. Thanks for the feedback!

No problem. I also think XC60 loyalty is stackable with $500 regular loyalty, so there might have been extra $15/mo less (but this would not work with the pull-ahead, though)