Signed 2018 CRV EX-L AWD

First ever lease. I bounced around a bit in December. I had an AWD TLX ASPEC they wanted me to sign before it was delivered but I wanted to wait until it arrived. When it arrived the rebate ran out so it became $2000 higher. Walked away and did some research and landed on the CRV. I had a 2012 and I know it’s not a sports sedan but it has great features. I did an extended test drive today with 6-9 inches of snow on the ground and it was driving perfect and never got stuck so I went ahead and took it and am really happy so far.

**MSRP: $31,945
**Selling Price: $27,700
**Monthly Payment: $298 (9.65% tax included)
**Cash Due at Signing: $497. Dealer fee and first payment.
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: $0

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: 0.00016
**Residual: 59%

**Region: Midwest
**Leasehackr Score: I think a 9.4

Hi Paul,

Looks like a good deal, can you please dm me the dealer?

This is a very nice deal. Can you please PM me the dealer details? Thank you for sharing.

I enjoy the car very much. Although I loved the TLX and a few others I found, this to me (especially with kids) has been the best bang for the buck. Drives nice, much quieter than the 2012 I traded in.

PM dealer now.

Congrats - definitely one of the best deals I’ve ever heard of on a CR-V that wasn’t an LX trim.

So did this deal involve your trade-in at all?

I got a check back (picking up today) for the full amount of trade value. None of the trade went as a down payment.

My price was set during email to dealers. When I went in to signs I said would you like to buy my trade too.

Great deal! Congratulations!
Can you please DM the dealer.

This is a good deal, can you please PM me the dealer details?

Great deal!
Can you please PM me the dealer details.

Irrelevant, can’t lease a 2018 anymore, be surprised if any are around