Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q4 - $375/mo 39/10k (excludes tax) $1,970 DAS

I took delivery of this on Dec 21, 2018. Just now getting around to posting details.

A wonderful car! I love it! @Justin_Sutton at Auto Express Alfa Romeo of Eerie was professional and great to work with. He had a driver waiting for me at the airport. Everything went smoothly, no surprises.

2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport AWD (Q4)
Nero Edizione, Driver Assistance Static, Dual Pane Sunroof, 3D Nav 8.8", Harmon Kardon

**MSRP: $50,190
**Selling Price: $41,650 before Incentives
**Monthly Payment: $397.96 including 6.25% MA sales tax ($374.55 w/o tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,800 + $170 (MA Reg fees)
**MSD:None
**Incentives:$4,250 (Lease Bonus), $1,000 (Conquest), $500 (Fleet)

**Months:39
**Annual Mileage:10,000
**MF: Unknown (Lease through Ally)
**Residual: $22,585.50 (45%)

**Region: PA (Live in MA)
**Leasehackr Score: 10.7 Years

(Calculator isn’t 100% accurate since I don’t really know the MF)

7 Likes

Beautiful car, I’m starting to get the itch again!

2 Likes

Nice car at a Great price CONGRATS!!

1 Like

Wow congrats. Can this deal be replicated?

1 Like

I’m not sure if programs have changed. Check to see if you qualify for Affiliate (Fleet) and Conquest. 2018 inventory is still out there, but wearing thin. I’d act quickly and try not to be too picky on colors/options. Good luck!

Good work man! Gorgeous car.

1 Like

Enjoy it … in month two of leasing mine and look for any excuse to drive it.
Absolutely in love.

1 Like

Sweet looking car. Looks very stealthy with the Triple back color combination. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful. I really wanted to get one just like that back in 2017 when they were first showing up, but they were demanding over $600/mo back then. I said, “Screw it, for that price I’ll drive a Maserati for three years.” Here’s to hoping the QF version is hackable by 2020.

1 Like

WOW…beautiful car! I was thinking about getting the Guilia TI Sport, I see online a dealer in Easton, PA advertising with an internet price of 44k. Montecarlo Blue. I wonder if I should call and see what I can get for that car.

1 Like

Congrats on a beautiful vehicle!
Got some decent offers from the same dealer but can’t find the right vehicle there in terms of colors / options and shipping to GA will add to the bill.
FYI - reached out to some other out of state dealers and they are offering insane 650+ pricing on same MSRP, 2018 cars.
Cheers,

1 Like

I am fighting a serious urge not to pick up their remaining TI in red.

Contact @Justin_Sutton should be able to help you.

1 Like

congrats do you mind sharing the dealer info?

Did you read his first post? Or the post above yours?

1 Like

Xx thank you, did not see it as i was on my phone last night browsing.

1 Like

that’s one happy boy

1 Like

What part of MA? I’m in metrowest. Very nice deal. Though I will say that you probably could’ve scored a similar deal locally.

1 Like

Metrowest as well!

I worked Herb Chambers as low as they’d go. Unfortunately they were still $25 more/mo, and for a car with $1500 less MSRP. I emailed Norwood but wasn’t able to get far. I was about to engage with Kelly, but honestly it was just so nice to work with Justin and get real numbers easily. Plus, he had the right car and a good color. Flight was only $128 and out of Worcester, which is very easy for me. I got to visit an old friend on my drive home through upstate NY. The whole situation wasn’t too inconvenient, and makes for a good story.

I had low confidence the same deal would have been found in MA. Regardless, no regrets buying out of state.

How’d the process go for getting MA tags? Guessing you had temp tags from PA to drive back.