SIGNED! $15,040 off of BMW 330i loaner. .768 of 1% on a 24mo 15k/yr Term

Hmmm… you think its worth contacting them with pictures?

As soon as possible - The more you wait the more they’ll give you doubt.

Yes, call them ASAP!

To my knowledge miles over 5k go to regional lease rates which is not pretty at all. I don’t see how this deal got done with new car programs. My guess is that somehow it slipped through and now they’re paying for it. Which does happen on occasion.

But it was definitely the right car at the right time. I have a similar deal right now on a 2017 Loaner 328d xDrive Sports Wagon. About $15k off MSRP which comes out to 25% off. Didn’t even realize I had the car or that it was so heavily discounted until someone inquired about it today. But mine is at only 4,4xx miles so it definitely gets new car programs. Here’s what it looks like at 9.0% sales tax and with loyalty…

Stock #L171213
$54,395 MSRP
$40,900 Your Price

$3,000 Holiday Lease Credit
$1,500 Loyalty Rebate

36 months
10k miles
61% residual
.00152 MF (OAC)
$221 plus tax
$241 including tax
$0 down payment
$1,822 drive offs

THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS MY CO-WORKER JUST SNATCHED IT UP (LITERALLY AS SOON AS HE SAW THE PAYMENT)

Questions can be emailed to me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com but honestly I’m running about 24-36 hours on replies right now. So if you’re interested I would highly suggest you just come in tomorrow and ask for me. And for those out of state or in NorCal I’m sorry but there isn’t enough time to get this deal done logistically before the end of year.

Sorry for the long reply and great job on your deal @Johno!!

3 Likes

Looks like @ruw1090 posted about this wagon - 2017 328d xDrive Wagon Loaner - $313 plus tax

Nice. Too bad you are on the West Coast and I’m at least a year away from my next lease :slight_smile:

Hi Dave

Do you know if loyalty, college, and holiday rebates are all stackable?

Yes do it ASAP! I took my X1 delivery at night too and didn’t notice some scratches since it was bit dark. In the morning I called and they wrote something down on my lease. So make sure I don’t get charge when I turn it in. Some dealer might take your car back and repaint it. My i3 had a long scratch on the back bumper, they offer me for the free paint and provide me a loner car for a week which was pretty nice.

Which is how I discovered it. Hope he moves fast now that it’s out there. Lol

Yes they are.

My coworker just heard about our 328d loaner and now is probably going to buy it for himself. :laughing:

That kinda sucks for @ruw1090, but I guess “you snooze, you lose!”

Aaaaaannndd…done. Car is off the market. To my damn co-worker so I don’t even get the sale!! :frowning:

2 Likes

Update: These Run Flat Summer Tires are trash. Too hard, I can feel every bump -__-
I don’t get it BMW, we have roadside assistance so whats the point of making the Run Flats standard.

The car is Awesome though! Fast and FUEL EFFICIENT at the same time :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow that salesperson sounds super cool!

1 Like

Nice job! I leased a loaner 330i with 4300 miles about 3 months ago and I thought I got a hell of a deal coming in under 1% rule, I think you beat my deal! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m loving the car. How do you like it so far?

What did your deal look like? Was it for 15k/yr too?

I love mine too, it’s fast and gets great gas mileage.
My deal was 15k miles too (great minds think alike), 24 months, 4300 miles on it I paid $0 down and $490 a month (which includes the taxes) on $49k MSRP (its decked out with stuff I still haven’t learned to use lol. I got mine up in the San Fran area a few months ago.

Nice work on yours! A few months ago people were telling me that it’s damn near impossible to get a 3 Series to the 1% rule, awesome to see you pulled it off too!

How do you find loaner cars?? Still very new to this site and car leasing in general

I filled out a thing on Carfax.com for a 4 series BMW they had there. Got a call back from the dealer and told him I’m looking for a loaner lease for 3 series.