September VW and Subaru LeaseHackr Deals SOCAL

OK Hackers.

The programs are starting to trickle in. It looks like the real sweet spot for the region is the 2019 Jetta S Model. If you own a VW and qualify for loyalty how does a true $0 out of pocket $176 per month plus tax sound? It sounds pretty good right? No Loyalty = No Problem. How about Drive offs down and $180 per month plus tax.

The spreadsheet is forming here: September VW and Subaru Hacker Deals
Still waiting on the Subaru incentives before I start getting Lease deals up.

If you need a VW or Subaru or have any questions, hit me up on the hacker phone.
Dustin 442-273-6566

1 Like

How does a 2 year, 10k miles for a jetta S with loyalty look?

Thanks

Looks like $0 out of pocket $198 plus tax. When do you want to come by and pick one out?

2 Likes

I assume that’s without tax and just first payment due at signing?

thanks

1 Like

No if you qualify for loyalty, it’s a true $0 Drive Off. My post clearly says $198 plus tax.

1 Like

Kindly LMK when the Subaru numbers are up if you can do a deal in NJ?
Thanks!

Curious to know what the GTI SE manual looks like. Getting quoted $490/mo for 36/12 in Austin/Houston w/ $1500 DAS. Which is just…no.

Why would a CA dealer want to do a NJ deal and how would you come out ahead after paying for shipping?

3 Likes

You must come to the dealership and take delivery in California for any Hacker Deal.

Deals are so tortuously bad in Texas on GTI’s, I’m happy to come into Cali. GTI’s numbers going up soon?

OK Hackers. I got some nice Subaru Deals up on the sheet today.

Take a look here: September VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals.

If you need a VW or Subaru or have any questions, hit me up on the hacker phone.
Dustin 442-273-6566

Been trying to determine what MF/RV and incentives are on a Tiguan SEL Premium 4Motion in MA on a 24 or 36 month 15K miles/year. Have looked on Edmunds and not updated as of yet. Any help? Much appreciated in advance.

Programs are different in different regions. Good Luck.

Did you try Edmunds forums?

I’m just curious - I know nobody really buys them, but how well does the Legacy lease?

Miami, I can get about $375/$0 down on a Gti base, which is still a “hell no”. That said, they are more generous on the financing side, leasing simply never got much support from VW on this car. Got my friend a GTi for $22k that stickered near $26k. All the lease support seems to go to Jetta, Tiguan, and Passat. Wish they’d throw some at the Golf R.

Yup. Posted a request the other day.

If there is a specific Legacy you are interested in, I can get it up on the spreadsheet. They lease pretty well because there is dealer lease cash.