OCT'19 Infiniti QX50 Essential $418+tax DAS First month - FLORIDA

This is all an inceptions rolled in lease on a brand new 2019 QX50 Essential Trim with $1000 open loyalty included. Vehicles have Premium Audio + Prem Heat package + ProAssist. Multiple colors available.

Current Quote includes $1000 Open loyalty which means all you need is an Infiniti in the same household. Without Loyalty payments are $444+tax with first due at signing. There is still NO VPP AVAILABLE on this model.

Brokerage fees applies.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential +ProAssist +Prem Audio+ Premium Heat
MSRP: $ 48,355
Monthly Payment: $ $418+ tax with Loyalty / 444+ tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ $418+ tax with Loyalty / $444+ tax
**Months:**39
**Annual Mileage:**10k
**MF:**0.0003
**Residual:**55%
Available Incentives: n/a
Region: S.FL
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: Oct’18 QX50 Ess. Calc

Document fee 799???

Your not from FL right ? :smile:

can go as high as $999 in FL and i’ve seen it myself. It’s ugly but that’s the reality for us Floridians

Holy cow! I was convinced it was a typo when I saw it. The '19 QX50 looks good though. I wouldn’t mind getting one.

Damn, with VPP and loyalty this would be under $400

If there was that is lol

Hey did you check on the Nissan Armada leases? I saw a Florida dealer offering a QX80 for $489 plus tax here, maybe Nissan has a deal on the Armadas this month. I’d be interested in an SL with Premium package

working on a Nissan lease myself and two managers have told me infiniti lease better right now. Not sure if that helps but you know it’s bad when Nissan managers tell you this.

1 Like

Post has been updated for September. Still no VPP on these.
Payments are $418+ tax with $1000 loyalty and
Payments are $444+ tax without Loyalty.

mani, how much more for 15k?

Estimate 40 bucks

Going to go to lauderdale this afternoon to see one up close. Does Nissan vehicle qualify for loyalty?

Hi there! I’m looking for the big suv myself. Any luck with leasing that Armada?

Have the QX80 deal.

Any specifics? I’ve reached several Infiniti dealers here in South Florida, but nothing for 4x4 Qx80 is below $680 with at least several grands down…

I have a deal posted in market place. Check it out and then pm me and we can work on AWD model

UPDATED FOR OCTOBER

Residuals took a nose dive for most Infiniti models but for this one, RV is down 3% and still no incentives.
Same price as last month so deal is as strong it can get for a loaded QX50 Essential.